WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE?
Im tired of seeing people come here asking about M***U*
Didn't use it myself other then i discovered a neat website for us cable cutters called sidereal which allows me to what night my shows are on and see info on new shows.
But please people MU and all the other add ons with exceptions of whatever you see in XBMC hosted under XBMC.org the rest are all 3rd party.
STOP ASKING ABOUT THEM HERE. Its no wonder the devs here are taking down eBay auctions left and right. I thought it was silly at first but in 1 day i have seen how many posts on some dumb addon that i could have told you was in trouble months ago. I knew they had hyped it up so much they were getting DMCA takedown requests.

Am i against piracy? I can't say either way. I am not against it when hollywood fails to release a tv series or movie to dvd and we are stuck with some old VHS copy or if your lucky a tv recorded copy. I do think hollywood whines a bit much. They keep saying they are loosing money. Well you know what if they did not pay people arm and a leg per movie they would not have to charge $10 a ticket to get their money back.

Today we are seeing so many people come here asking where is this where is that. WELL ITS NOT A PART OF XBMC.org so don't come here i read the article posted on twitter and the annoying one said go to the other site so why are people coming here?
Website mods i really feel for you today that people can't read the rules.

Guys if you look there are some really great add ons here as well. And the best part is they are not going anywhere because its legal. Yea i use other add ons but my statement here is that there are some great ones right here at the org or kodi.tv now.
Check them out these guys do some great work.
When a site goes down, along with an add-on that quickly with no explanation, people come to a 'common place' to try and get answers
its nothing against the site........

its human nature to all go, to one or more 'common sites' to try and find out what happened.
it is what it is......

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE?2