Req Configure settings via web interface / remotely
I thought i read somewhere on the forums that the ability to change kodi settings remotely via the JSON / API system was coming, or was being improved.
Cant find the original thread now, but was curious as the status of this?

Essentially the feature request is, a way to completely configure kodi remotely from a web interface after initial installation.
having just spent a week setting up 7 ATVs, 5 RasbperryPI's and a couple of windows boxes, it would have been great to be able to do it all from one browser.

I realize the default web interface is pretty broken at the moment and the general rule of thumb is to use Chorus, as this was created by a team-xbmc member, is there a plan to make this the new default?
Maybe i should be asking if there are plans to add settings to chorus if the underlying system allows settings to be changed already?
(2014-11-14, 23:51)DoubleT Wrote: I realize the default web interface is pretty broken at the moment and the general rule of thumb is to use Chorus, as this was created by a team-xbmc member, is there a plan to make this the new default?
yes

Quote:Maybe i should be asking if there are plans to add settings to chorus if the underlying system allows settings to be changed already?

yes
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Excellent. Thanks for the reply

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Configure settings via web interface / remotely0