Kodi 14.0 sub channel support?
I'm using the latest Kodi 14.0 - Helix beta branch
With NextPVR 3.3.8 as my backend
Watching ATSC OTA broadcast with an HD Homerun Connect HDHR4-2US Most recent drivers.
Win 8.1 - 64bit OS non-admin account.

Kodi 14.0 was suppose to bring sub channel support (ex. 4-1, 4-2 etc). I'm still unable to view these channels. When attempting to I get a message stating tuner not available.

If I want to view a channel I have to remove the "- #" but I'm only able to do this for one from each group. If I do it for all then the one lowest in the alphabetical order becomes the dominant, and attempting to view one of the others will just tune into the channel lowest in alphabetical order still.

NextPVR has no issues. Just XBMC/Kodi.

Thanks for any help. Tongue
(2014-11-15, 13:16)GrimLoke Wrote: I'm using the latest Kodi 14.0 - Helix beta branch
With NextPVR 3.3.8 as my backend
Watching ATSC OTA broadcast with an HD Homerun Connect HDHR4-2US Most recent drivers.
Win 8.1 - 64bit OS non-admin account.

Kodi 14.0 was suppose to bring sub channel support (ex. 4-1, 4-2 etc). I'm still unable to view these channels. When attempting to I get a message stating tuner not available.

If I want to view a channel I have to remove the "- #" but I'm only able to do this for one from each group. If I do it for all then the one lowest in the alphabetical order becomes the dominant, and attempting to view one of the others will just tune into the channel lowest in alphabetical order still.

NextPVR has no issues. Just XBMC/Kodi.

Thanks for any help. Tongue
They've only just added subchannel support. Last weekend I made the changes to NextPVR addon to support this feature, and I'm going to submit those changes today. It'll take a while for those changes to make their way through the system into the mainstream builds.

If you're using Windows versions of Kodi though, this build should do the job: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=43c0f8fa7...21A%217191
(2014-11-15, 18:42)sub3 Wrote: They've only just added subchannel support. Last weekend I made the changes to NextPVR addon to support this feature, and I'm going to submit those changes today. It'll take a while for those changes to make their way through the system into the mainstream builds.

If you're using Windows versions of Kodi though, this build should do the job: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=43c0f8fa7...21A%217191

I didn't realize it was so new. Thought it was already fully implemented. Thanks for the help. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14.0 sub channel support?0