Android curious to know
Lightbulb 
question..is Kodi, xbmchub, tvaddons all the same ?
You have been linked to Forum Rules twice....would be better to read them Wink

And you should google for "kodi banned addons". I think it will explain some things you want to know

For explanation, as you dont know what some things are....

Kodi is a mediacenter software. Xbmchub is a repository where software (some are illegal) is located and can be installed on Kodi. Xbmchub has changed their name to tvaddons:

http://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2014/09/2...tv-addons/

As xbmchub is a banned addon, I would suppose that tvaddons is a banned addon, too.

So generally its okay to install those repositories and addons. But you have to accept, that it isn't allowed to ask about any support for these repositories or addons. Please go and ask where you get them from. But I bet they won't give you any support as well and will point to this forum, where you don't get support....you see...we are running i circles. The only fact is...this forum does 't support any repository or addon which is related to those banned addons or repositories.

Take it or leave it

But I won't ask again if I were you. You might grt banned

Greetings

Ahh...I forgot something...stop posting in red colour if it isnt necessary. We would read your posting as same as carefully if they are in black Wink
Good stuff..but now I'm really confused, of the 3 which one do I install? I think the only one I can install is Kodi right? The other 2 are long gone.
Lol!!
Devices
- NAS: Synology DS212, 6TB, MySQL
- HTPC: Intel NUC N2830, 2.4ghz, 4GB RAM, SSD, Win 7 & OpenElec (dual boot) / Kodi 15.2
- PC: Lenovo M92P, 3.2ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10 / Kodi 17.4
- Laptop: Acer 5750G, 2.9ghz, 8GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10 / Kodi 15.2

Yes only Kodi, if you want us to support you with issues.

The others aren´t gone...but they are forbidden to talk about in these forum. So if you want to get to know something about them go and ask elsewhere.
I smell trolling

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
curious to know0