DVD ISO's crashing
Since updating to Kodi (14.0-BETA2 Git:2d88a9a) I can't seem to play any DVD ISO's.

Running on Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 3.13.0-24-generic
Host CPU: Intel® Atom™ CPU 330 @ 1.60GHz, 4 cores available
It's an ION system.

Pastebin of my log is at
http://www.pastebin.ca/2873359

Any help would be appreciated thx!

Sean
Known problem I believe which I think should be fixed once https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5700 is merged.
Smile 
Same problem here with beta2 , no dvd iso playback Sad I hope this will be fixed soon ,Smile Thanks
Thx for the info!
Just updated to Beta 3 and still having the same problem.
Beta3 is from 16 November while PR5700 merged on the 17th so didn't make it into Beta3. However any build of master after the 17th is now fixed. Try a nightly from the 18th (or later), or wait until the next Beta/Release Candidate.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thx for the update Milhouse!
Tried OpenElec 4.95.3 yesterday...no problems. Everything is played fine. Milhouse, need a log from my system?
(2014-11-20, 10:29)David1977 Wrote: Tried OpenElec 4.95.3 yesterday...no problems. Everything is played fine. Milhouse, need a log from my system?

No, although OE 4.95.3 also lacks the PR5700 fix (as it's using Kodi Beta3) so you can expect some ISO problems with this build. The problem doesn't affect every ISO the same way so you may just be lucky at this point.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
OK, thx
All working great now with Beta 4. Thx!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD ISO's crashing0