Win Extra fanart/Artwork Downloader
for movies and tv shows i set the background image to use fanart collections. i'm still use to Aeon Nox from 12.2 version of XBMC forget exactly what skin version i think it was 4.0.9 or something. recently upgraded to 13.2 and Aeon MQ 5 6.0.2.

first it's a minor bug, tv shows with extra fanart slideshows replace the movie backgrounds (don't have extra fanart for any of them) until i go back to the tv shows and go to not having any shows highlighted. i thought maybe because they were in the same view type but this isn't the case.

in Aeon Nox if you pressed "I" and wen't to the information page of any show or movie you could scroll to the left and download extra fanart and thumbart for each individual movie and show. for Aeon MQ i don't have this option, only selecting what extra fanart i have already downloaded previously. the only way that i've seen thus far for adding additional fanart was by going directly to the Artwork Downloader addon itself. i was wondering if there was any way of getting extra fanart selectively? rather than as a whole

thanks for reading
Don't really understand the first bit. But as you say, it may just be a bug.

For the second part, when you are on the movie or TV show you want to download art for, press the menu button (c on a keyboard) and there are options on the context menu to do this.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

i can't seem to add more seasonal posters when the season already has one. i add a show in the library before a newer season came up. was able to download via the gui option on the contextual menu for the new season lacking a poster. but when selecting it from the info menu > get thumb it doesn't show up on the season screen even though its listed as current art. choose art from the contextual menu is empty so no use with that
Reload the season. That should work.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

that worked, thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra fanart/Artwork Downloader0