Memory Issue
CPU: Intel NUC Kit D54250WYK
RAM: Crucial DDR3 2x4GB
SSD: Crucial M500 128GB
Version: XBMC 13.2 "Gotham"
Skin: Eminence

This is a brand new NUC, including the RAM and SSD. Roughly three times a day I receive an error stating my system has low memory and I need to close programs (the only thing that runs on this setup is XBMC, not multitasking).

Everytime I check the RAM usage in Task Manager, it's always roughly the same (7.9GB free). When I hit OK on the dialog box for low RAM, it pops up and tells me XBMC encountered and error and has to close. It happened once while I was watching a movie. The other times, the system would be in sleep mode or was idle for less than an hour. I came back to find the errors then.

Don't know why you chose to post this in the PVR help forum since it has nothing to do with that, but by any chance does the problem go away if you change to the default skin? Judging by your screenshot XBMC could already have been killed when you open the task manager which is why it looks like you have plenty of free memory.
its some kind of long standing issue with intel video drivers and XBMC, exaerbated by when the machine enters sleep. If you run XBMC in :fake" full screen (windowed) mode you wont get the memory warning (but can sometimes have focus/taskbar issues). If you run it in Full Screen mode, sometimes you get the memory warning
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Memory Issue0