Solved Not loading entire directory into mySql
I screwed something up while importing my library back into mySql on a new installation. I realized I had content flagged as TVDB, when I wanted it to use NFO instead as I use Media Center Master, so I hit cancel.
Now xbmc only loads about a small portion of my library. I can add the missing shows manually either with TVDB or NFO as the scraper, but it won't load the missing ones automatically.
Is there a way to fix it, or should I dump the myvideos database with the largest number, and start again.

My advancedsettings.xml is exactly like on the wiki, and here is my log.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=352396

Any help would be appreciated.
I just tried to also change my db, I used the <name></name> option to successfully create a new db, but when I scan the files, I get exactly the same result, it only brings in the same 20 or so shows.
I'm guessing at this point it's something in one of the other db files on my server. Is there a way to wipe out all the db files and start fresh, even if it means I have to reload all my movie and tv shows again?
Go into Videos -> Files and select the source and change content type to "none". Say yes when it asks you to apply that to the library. Then set it as local info only.
I did that with the same result, I'm starting to think it may be a permissions issue on my server.
It's now solved, not sure how I fixed it, but pretty sure it had more to do with my NFS shares on my WHS2011 server, and not XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not loading entire directory into mySql0