Request 1080p & 4K Confluence Skin in KODI
Ah that's good to know, have to read up about that, take it works for fonts as well.
Major thing left is gfx then.
I am a huge fan of Confluence and just found out that it is a 720p skin. What does that mean exactly?
Is it a 720p skin with 720 resolution but scaled properly to 1080p when using a 1080p Device, so fonts and Preview Icons of Videos are scaled to 1080 or just stretched to the higher resolution?
scaled vs stretched, this is my question.

Thank you
Fonts and posters/banners/etc are independent of the skin's resolution. So it's only Confluence's graphical parts that are upscaled from 720 to 1080 (or higher).
Ahh, I see, so would this be very much work to do for the future?
Confluence has been replaced in v17 already, so it's no longer the default skin. The new default is 1080
Yeah, I noticed that. Does the new Estuary support 2160? There are lots of things still missing in the new Skin. Hopefully this will be all in the new skin when v17 Final arrives. Things like 15 Preview thumbnails per site like in Confluence.
I recognized that now there aren't nightly builds for some days, but testbuilds are available. Probably has to do with refresh rate issue.

I think I will stay with Confluence, except Estuary will improve a lot so it reaches Confluence in STYLE and USEABITLITY. Then may be...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request 1080p & 4K Confluence Skin in KODI0