VideoFullScreen.xml and controls
While creating LiveTV mods for serveral skins I have noticed one weird thing in one of the windows: VideoFullScreen.xml.

It seems that this view will not display any controls or groups if they are not given the Id tag. When adding includes (some of them very large), all groups, labels and images need to have Id="n" assigned to them in order for them to display while in fullscreen (pressing Info or while switching channels).

This is very weird behavior and brakes the concept of designing widows\includes.

I first noticed this in AeonNox5 skin, but later on also in AeonNox4. Now I also tested Confluence as well and same issue is present. In Confluence all controls have the same Id. Id="1".
I've also tested by only adding the Id to the groups, but it didn't help, I had to add Id to all underlying controls as well.

Is there any special reason for this or is it a bug?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
I wouldnt call this a bug but it is not in-line with other XML windows / dialogs, that´s true.
In general I would prefer to have less "hard-coded" controls throughout all windows / dialogs. In most cases it would be nicer IMO to provide the skinner the needed built-ins / vis conditions / labels so he can implement it himself.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VideoFullScreen.xml and controls0