Bug I Press Play and Kodi swaps displays
Hi, I have an issue which has carried over from XBMC and into Kodi beta which I am currently running.

I have a laptop with Intel 4600 integrated graphics, and a 42" LCD TV connected via HDMI, and a 23" LCD Monitor (Primary) on VGA.

Windows is in extended display mode, not clone. I regularly turn off the TV or monitor but leave the PC on.

Sometimes when I turn on the TV, (XBMC/Kodi) is already running and is the only application being shown on the TV, all other apps are on the Monitor.

So it looks fine, just ready for me to navigate to a file and press play, or resume an existing movie I am halfway through.

As soon as I press play, Kodi jumps from the TV back onto the Monitor, which is usually switched off as they are next to each other, and it would be annoying to watch on the TV with the Monitor switched on.

So I have to get up, press Win + Shift + Left Arrow and move Kodi back to the TV. And then it is fine again. This has happened more times then I care to remember.

If it makes a difference, I am pressing play from Yatse on my Android phone or Constellation on my iPad.

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance.
Does this ever happen when the TV is turned on while Kodi is launched?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I Press Play and Kodi swaps displays0