What is the status on gapeless playback?
I am still on Gotham 13.2 waiting for the official release of Kodi.
Is gapeless playback finally a setting?

I know it is important to classic music listeners, for me it is some old Genesis and Marillion albums that I would like to listen to without gap and without crossfading, even if crossfading is enabled.
Gapless should work on Gotham if you have correct audio settings.
Well not into the issue but setting the audio settings to "fixed" should make it gapless. But iirc this is also an option in gotham 13.2 so i guess you are either refering to it as "broken" or you mean something else.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Setting Output configuration to Optimized will also work, the only scenario gapless won't work should be using the Best Match setting.
I have been using gapless playback since Dharma... Also crossfade can be turned off for consecutive tracks on the same album.
(2014-11-17, 13:48)jjd-uk Wrote: Setting Output configuration to Optimized will also work, the only scenario gapless won't work should be using the Best Match setting.

I'll try it.

(2014-11-17, 16:52)a11599 Wrote: I have been using gapless playback since Dharma... Also crossfade can be turned off for consecutive tracks on the same album.

If only crossfadde would be in the player controls instead of all the way to settings...
Hi,

sorry, I am a real greenhorn in XBMC and my english is not the best Angel

I use the xbmc versin 13.2 on my raspberry pi and first, I had the output settings on system - audio Best Match and now on optimized.

But, in both settings, the gapless playback is not working

The crossfading settings are 4s.

What do i wrong? With no gapless playback, xbmc is not useful for me.... NoNoNoSad

greetings
Raspberry Pi might be different as I'm not sure that uses the standard internal player for music which is PAPlayer. In file view for music select a music file then open Context menu and select Play Using what options do you have?
There are 3 Players:

PAPlayer (Standard)
DVDPlayer
OMXPlayer

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is the status on gapeless playback?0