One or more items failed, check your log file.
Hi guys- this error has been occurring for a few weeks now, so this means I can't enjoy watching XBMC, which is a shame as I bought it after all the great reviews, but I know you guys will be help me as I have heard your have great support.

OK, on to the device:
APPLE TV2
SOFTWARE 5.3
JAILBROKEN
32-bit
I have ssh'ed using terminal swell as cyberduck trying to delete it to see a solve to the problem but it says 'It cannot archive this as something is missing'. I live in the UK by the way and the atv2 was a gift from a friend, hopeful i can fix this error.

As I am a newbie, I would be very grateful- this is my log file:http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=353723

As again, i will be very grateful.
1. disable the mythtv addon - you seem to not have any pvr ability (i guess you configured stuff without knowing what you do - or your friend did). (its one of the pvr addons)
2. Beside that i don't see you even trying to playback anything (but all the mythtv errors in there are alot of spam so i might have overlooked it).

Also ensure that you read our forum rules - there is at least one addon in there which we don't discuss here. Please also elaborate on what exactly you are trying to playback.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for telling me what I should disable, it's just loads of Addons everyone, whenever I try playing any movie to show or sports on any add on it does this. Aswell as disable mythtv, do u advise anything else

But I think mythtv might be the error as it is in the log file, I'll try disabling it, do you advise anything else
Post a new log after disabling mythtv and ensure that the problem you have happened during this session...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
One or more items failed, check your log file.

device:
iphone 4s
ios 7.1.2
jailbroken

my log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=410712

thanks
1. not a debug log read debug log (wiki) and enable debugging
2. you didn't even try to play anything in that log...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One or more items failed, check your log file.1