Removing all videos in the favorites list at once?
Hello,

Is there anyway to remove all videos in the favorites list all at the same time?

Thanks
I suspect that you're using favourites in a way best suited for smart playlists tags, or nodes. To remove all the favourites in one shot delete or edit C:\Users\your_administration_name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata/favourties.xml
I think there needs to be a "Remove all" item in the Kodi UI. Smile
That might be dangerous. Check out, Add-on:Super Favourites (wiki) it might be what you're looking for.
(2015-10-11, 17:16)PatK Wrote: That might be dangerous. Check out, Add-on:Super Favourites (wiki) it might be what you're looking for.

I will check that out

Thanks
I just figured this out on my Amazon FireTV Stick. If you're using one, you need to use ES Explorer (download it if you don't have it) and look for Favorites.xml in the Documents folder. If you open it, you should see the links to all the stuff you want to get rid of. Delete the file. It'll be re-created fresh when you go back into Kodi so you can start from scratch without deleting a gazillions favorites first. ES Explorer is a godsend for managing your Kodi files on Firestick.

But I agree that there should be a "Delete All" option for Favorites, along with the ability to put a checkmark by the files you want to delete so you can clean up your folder with greater ease. A simple confirmation box before deletion saying "Are you sure you want to delete? This action cannot be undone" should suffice as enough warning to keep people from doing themselves harm. Forcing users to delete 300 favorites one by one is just ridiculous.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing all videos in the favorites list at once?0