Aeon MQ5 Now Playing?
I've searched high and low for the the answer to this, but I can't find anything relevant. I saw one other person ask the question but never received an answer. Where is the Now Playing dialog that is typically in the context menu? I can queue items but I can't find any way to get to those items. I'm thinking maybe the name was changed or something because I've been using Aeon Nox for years. Thanks.
Ah I think I see what you mean.... I think MQ hasn't added it on to the context menu. You can get to the Playlist Menu by playing the first movie in the queue list and then bringing up the in-movie menu by pressing the Enter key and selecting Playlist to get to it but I wouldn't know how to add this to the context menu though. (According to the wiki "Playlists are, by default, saved in a subfolder of userdata/playlists (separate folder for music, video and mixed playlists).")
You can add Smart Playlists though but that would be the separate playlist view as mentioned on the wiki.

To Add a Party Mode\Smart Playlist you can do the following:
You can add Video-Playlists to the Movies Menu by adding it as a submenu when you the push down key (I don't know about adding this to the context menu though.). Go to the settings and adding a new submenu in 'Settings\Main Menu\Customze Main Menu' then push left when you select the Menu you need to add the submenu to. (In this case you add it to the Movies Menu, You can also enable this to display smart lists too by checking a box in 'Settings\Main Menu')

The Video-Playlists is a submenu and is located is at the bottom of the sub-menu list. i don't think you may need to add it for the Video menu, but you will need to add it to the Movies as this is a seperate menu that displays the library views not just the list view like Videos menu does.
(2014-11-18, 00:18)clubwerks Wrote: I've searched high and low for the the answer to this, but I can't find anything relevant. I saw one other person ask the question but never received an answer. Where is the Now Playing dialog that is typically in the context menu? I can queue items but I can't find any way to get to those items. I'm thinking maybe the name was changed or something because I've been using Aeon Nox for years. Thanks.

I'm not sure where this is either. I have to access it via my iOS remote app.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Aha got it. After a lot of trial and error I managed to add the Playlist window to the Context Menu so you can view the queued list

You just need to add this to the DialogContextMenu.xml located at .\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p:

PHP Code:
    <control type="button" id="10028"><!-- Custom Playlist -->
    <include>
DialogContext_Button</include>
    <
label>Playlist</label>
    <
onclick>ActivateWindow(28)</onclick>
    </
control
Quick fix I modified my keyboard file to use the end key to bring up activatewindow(videoplaylist) and then programmed a key on my harmony remote to send end key. Even easier.
(2014-11-18, 17:59)Min2001 Wrote: Aha got it. After a lot of trial and error I managed to add the Playlist window to the Context Menu so you can view the queued list

You just need to add this to the DialogContextMenu.xml located at .\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p:

PHP Code:
    <control type="button" id="10028"><!-- Custom Playlist -->
    <include>
DialogContext_Button</include>
    <
label>Playlist</label>
    <
onclick>ActivateWindow(28)</onclick>
    </
control

thanks Min2001. seems to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help