Movies from nowhere!
Smile 
Hi all,

I've been using XBMC (Gotham) for some time now and love it.
I have my ripped movies on a NAS and I added a source (using Videos, Files, Add source) to pick them up - all great.
NAS ran out of space so I got a larger one and copied all my movies across to the new device.
I removed the old source, added the new source and cleaned the library. I then scanned the source but when I went into movies, I had 2 copies of each movie - one on old source, one on new source.
To cut a long story short, I removed all sources, cleaned the library yet still the movies from my old source are shown (and indeed are watchable!).

I'm sure it's something really stupid that I've done, but could someone suggest what?

Many thanks
Ensure that your old source is not accessible by xbmc anymore after removing it from the library. The clean your library again...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, shutdown old NAS, cleaned library and all was good. Rebooted old NAS, did another scan and still good. Guess there was an open file handle or suchlike.

Many thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies from nowhere!0