[REQUEST] IMDB List Search
Just something I think would be good to integrate into XBMC/Kodi lol. Whenever I'm looking for something to watch I usually do a search for imdb user lists. Would be convenient to have directly built into XBMC with an addon. Does anything like this already exist? I've done a search can't seem to find anything. Whoever does code it, I think you'll need to do some digging to find the correct request URL, I've had a quick look can't seem to find a url with the parameters to search for words in a list title ex: lists with the word "funny" in them that would link to userlists like "my top 100 funny movies" or something. Although there is URLs for tags, but they're a bit restrictive, would be better to be able to search with your own keywords for lists, maybe IMDB has an API you could tap into? Don't know not really looked into it.
bump
Stop bumping, it'll only be done when someone(programmmer of course) finds it interesting to take on
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
lol shut the fuck up. who the fuck do you think you are you little english faggot? don't ever try to tell me what to do you fucking pansy.
(2014-11-25, 19:23)Jack Wrote: lol shut the fuck up. who the fuck do you think you are you little english faggot? don't ever try to tell me what to do you fucking pansy.
Yeah, that's how you encourage people to help you.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-11-25, 19:23)Jack Wrote: lol shut the fuck up. who the fuck do you think you are you little english faggot? don't ever try to tell me what to do you fucking pansy.

take your anger and frustration elsewhere mate, our forum is not the place for it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] IMDB List Search0