• 7(current)
Android MeLE X2000 4K Quad Core H.265 3D ISO XBMC Player
Hi all

This is what happened to my mele x2000 !!!

I have contacted mele through skype but no one never respond, i have bought mele x2000 on aliexpress and mele was not yet ready to ship but start selling on aliexpress i placed 2 orders which mele never send, after each 15 days aliexpress reimbursed me for non respecting the delay.
In the mean while i had ordered with Louis Peng who has V-Lifestyle store on aliexpress and sent me within 5 days, so i received the x2000 on 31st december 2014, i have encountered lot of problems as mele x2000 box was not ready and the playstore youtube dts dolby and 4k in 60hz was not functioning and a lot of problems gathered together..no nas no network sharing.....
So since 20th january my box is not functioning and this mele forum was out of service since i bought from louis peng so i cant fix it up.
When contacted the seller luis peng says mele is refusing him the garanty cause he was an ex employee of that company and everybody was against him and when he visited the mele company he was kicked out so he says he cant do anything and its a shame on him to give me such respond.
Imagine what happens if i have bought on ebay or amazon ? will mele still say no we wont garanty??
So since 20th january my mele is not functioning all i have is a red led light in front and no video nothing is working.

For the moment mele is not responding me and no word for the garanty, i made a complaint on luis peng for not responding for the garanty and he is a fraud

Guys beware of those sellers and never do a mistake like me, i have bought open hour chameleon 4k box which is the top and i bought in my country and in my city with 2 years waranty.

Take care
Hi,

I have mele x2000 4k box, when i am playing 3d movies with external HDD, the videos are blurred most of the times. the movie is h264 AVC codec. Is it support 3d AVC codec?

When i switched 3d mode on my lg tv the movies working perfectly but the subtitle displayed strangely...guys do you have any solution for this ?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MeLE X2000 4K Quad Core H.265 3D ISO XBMC Player0