DVD / Blu Ray Issues
Hi,

Since the release of open elec 4.95.1 I can no longer play any DVD or Blu Ray. (No problem with Gotham' Release)
Select one DVD or Blu Ray doesn't produce any reaction from open elec.

I've tried on my Raspberry and Cubox. Different hardware same issues.
Update to 4.95.3 if it is available...should be already fixed

For RPI 4.95.3 is available
I updated my version yesterday to the last beta (4.95.3) and I still have the issue
So we need a Debug Log now...

Enable debug logging, reboot your device, try to play one of those DVD or BluRays, then SSH in and do

Code:
pastebin /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

and prvide the URL you got, please.

Regarding to this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208973

I thought it should be merged already. As it does it fine for me. Well, not on a RPI in my case.

Greetings
The fix isn't in OpenELEC 4.95.3. It will be in the next OpenELEC release. In the meantime OpenELEC Pi users are welcome to try a test build which does have the fix.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2014-11-20, 10:46)Milhouse Wrote: The fix isn't in OpenELEC 4.95.3. It will be in the next OpenELEC release. In the meantime OpenELEC Pi users are welcome to try a test build which does have the fix.

I will try a test build on my RPI and give you the feedback

(2014-11-20, 10:25)David1977 Wrote: So we need a Debug Log now...

Enable debug logging, reboot your device, try to play one of those DVD or BluRays, then SSH in and do

Code:
pastebin /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

and prvide the URL you got, please.

Regarding to this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208973

I thought it should be merged already. As it does it fine for me. Well, not on a RPI in my case.

Greetings

In my case it's not only iso but all dvds.
If the problem is already known do you still need the log ?
Well, a debug log never hurts...but I think it won't get you closer to solve the issue in that case.
Thanks david and milhouse.
Problem solved with 4.95.4 open elec update

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD / Blu Ray Issues0