Win Compiled XBMC Error
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1841945 ... damn you are a bubble gum...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-11-21, 11:23)jocastoja Wrote: Anyway, I tried to compile previous version of XBMC (13.2) and when running make-mingwlibs.bat I get:
The system can not find path specified.
msys environment not found.

I installed MinGW and msys (edited PATH also). Is there some problem with 13.2. version?
Set %WORKSPACE% to the directory where your XBMC files are before calling the batch, then it will work. (e.g. SET WORKSPACE=D:\XMBC). The Windows batch files access your XBMC files and downloaded components using this environment variable as the base folder since quite some time now. This is not mentioned in the curent Wiki as it seems...

Some ppl. don't have the issue because the appropiate varibles are set since a long time on their system...

The BuildSetup.bat makes even more assumptions that are not mentioned in the Wiki. Just check if it using an environment variable or looks for something in the path that is not set on your system in case if gives you trouble (but first make sure it compiles nicely inside VS2010 Express before making BuildSetup.bat running on your system).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compiled XBMC Error0