Update library does not return item after removed
Hi

For about a few weeks I am noticing that I cannot get item (read item as movie,episode,etc) back to the library with updateing library.

For example: you select remove item from library and choose not to be deleted from disk, then you run update library

Before this process would return item into library, but now it doesnt.

I am running latest nightlies Kodi on Windows 8.1, but as friend told me on cubiebox it is the same.
Does anyone have a clue what is going on?

Thank you in advance
Perhaps related: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207452

Continue discussion there if so, as you'll come to the attention of those that have already investigated this issue.

A debug log (wiki) always massively increases the chance of someone taking an interest in your issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thank you Milhouse.
Known issue. I've recently fixed the path invalidation for musicvideos and movies. I've intentionally left out the tvshow part in order to to not raise a regression for the upcoming Helix release. @Crssi, mind filing a trac ticket so we don't forget about it? Feel free to assign or cc me.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
"Scan for new content" will still work, right? That ignores the hash?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update library does not return item after removed0