MQ5 - Skin code - Flags for Sets
I'm looking to add some flags for VideoExtras support to my ViewsRightList.xml. I've been successful in adding an overlay for movies in general, both the focused and unfocused listings, but set listings are a little borked.

For example:
  • I have 2 Guns, with extras. Focused shows an extra overlay, unfocused shows an extra overlay
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious has no extras. Focused & unfocused show no overlay.
  • The Back to the Future Collection, which has three movies in the set, and no extras - has an extra overlay on focused & unfocused, but no overlay on the individual movies in the set.
  • If I put an extra on the first movie in the collection, the status does not change. Collection will still show overlays, but the individual movies will not.

This is what my library looks like(note, the collection does not have any extras in it):

Up to this point, I'm confident enough that i've modified the xml in the correct locations for non-set movies. But I'm unsure of where in the script I should look at modifying sets. Even further to that point, are set listings even handled by the xml, or is it an additional addon that handles the set listings?

Thanks for the help!
Hoping someone might have an idea of what I'm doing wrong, or an idea on if I'm posting this to the wrong forum for adequate help

Thanks!
I'd ask in the skin development forum. This forum is for advice on the official build & to showcase finish mods rather than skinning techniques.

You need to ask the experts.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Tried the skin dev forum, and was advised to check here, as it's a skin specific change. To clarify, I'm trying to pin down the control group that is going to allow me to manipulate flags for sets within this skin.
Its unlikely Phil65 is going to help you with any changes to Aeon MQ, given he develops Aeon NOX.

Marcos skins the Aeon MQ's but he's not around at the moment. If you can't work it out yourself I can only suggest requesting it as a feature for MQ6.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 - Skin code - Flags for Sets0