Req Multi audio menu
To whom it may concern

In y house we are watching multi language (English, French) (Use Spanish and Portuguese as well))
Our library is compose of some tv show and movie in English other in French and other both (mkv) multi could be English and Spanish.
Would need to really have a list menu base on the audio. Audio should be read from the file but if not defined should have a default base on the directory.

Anything that could list available audio in standard just like country or years.

Thanks for the great work.
See custom home items (wiki). Video nodes or smart playlists would work, and then just use a skin that uses custom home buttons.
Many thanks

Yes i already have this. Problem is that it is not all the skin who support it and need configuration. I was hoping more standard (build in) way. Something like the new function that allow switching user. Could define the Audio use by the user (interface and list of Audio to watch). Audio comes before everything. Pre filter. Why in a software installation we ask for the language before everything?

If English then show all movie, TV show, for this Audio .

PS We have still the problem of undefined Audio. Could use the Audio use for scanning

Those are just to make more usable for multi language library. You should have this more in Europe.Before MKV, it was impossible to have multi audio in one file so people were downloading 2 versions (files). But now we are saving space and we see more and more multi audio per movie or tv show.

I believe that a strong library, like xbmc, should reflect this reality.

Please be sure that me only concern is to improve a already so good tool. I did refer xbmc so many time and this is the most ask question that i believe it could be improve.

Many thanks for your time and good product.
Indeed, there are some ideas being explored to make this more standard and hopefully something that is kept across skin changes.
Long time
I was waiting (Hoping) for 15 to see this feature. From what i am reading it is still not there or i miss something.

Again should be a base feature since all old physical librairies were classifed by Type, genre, and language.
Sorry to bother again

Any news on this feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi audio menu0