• 100(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
Unfortunately you will have to back track on some of the posts. This issue has been covered several times.
(2015-02-25, 21:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: @njacek, it's ok, I've found it and in the process of fixing it. Should be available tomorrow.
Thank you ! I hope you will find the solution. Thanks again.
@njacek, your request should be in the GIT & MF so I suggest downloading the latest and refreshing and then check it out.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-02-27, 07:48)HomerJau Wrote: Freebs: surely your music isn't 32bit? Is that a UI issue too? (Based on your two screen captures above)

I'm afraid some of it is.. just like i have old movies in 480 still.. it's a sad day Sad

(2015-02-27, 16:02)Mike_Doc Wrote: @njacek, your request should be in the GIT & MF so I suggest downloading the latest and refreshing and then check it out.

Mike.
Thank you for your help.
Can I download affected file only? If yes, then which one?
Don't know if you can pull a single file from the GIT but the file should be Viewtype_List.xml. you may have to pull the GIT unzip and then get access to this one file. I always update the full skin unless of course you are making you own mods?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-02-27, 16:38)njacek Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 16:02)Mike_Doc Wrote: @njacek, your request should be in the GIT & MF so I suggest downloading the latest and refreshing and then check it out.

Mike.
Thank you for your help.
Can I download affected file only? If yes, then which one?

when u go to the git, u can see the age of the files Wink just check what files added the last days - open them - copy the code inside it - paste it to the right xml file and done
( i cant find out how to download just one single file of it - i just get wrong files ^^ )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-02-27, 00:52)shedrock Wrote: I think we are definitely at the point where it makes sense to use a different version of Aeon Nox. As you can see there is significant progress being made with Aeon Nox 5 and the mods look really good. Phil's skin, though not complete, is excellent. Mimic skin also looks promising.

Don't get me wrong; Aeon Shednox is awesome, but let's face it - it needs a bit of TLC. As you are aware, the scripts are outdated - moreinfo which is loaded with bugs and the actor metadata has its own set of issues.

It is going to take a considerable amount of time to update Shednox in order for it to function properly with the new extendedinfo script. I already started doing some of the dev work relative to the conversion, but time does not permit for me to carry on any further. All of the pending cosmetic issues will be resolved; however, no further enhancements will be provided. It has been a lot of fun but my business takes priority right now.

Shedrock

And everyone here understands and respects that decision / choice Shedrock. I think as long as the occasional update post is made regardless of the progress (or lack thereof) and people are aware of what's on the horizon, they'll deal with it.

The first two paragraphs you wrote are obviously quotes. Yes ShedNox is a hack-job, but look at a lot of the other skins available for current and prior versions of XBMC/Kodi. A lot of them were also hack-jobs. They were also great skins, that the community took the time to improve upon, and keep relevant. Nothing wrong with that at all.

At this current point-in-time, ShedNox is the best version of the old Nox which is both Kodi compatible AND has all the bells & whistles the community love. That's why we're here in this thread, commenting on, and providing bug reports for it. In the future Phil's version may get completed and surpass it. Nox 5 may be modified more and more to bring back some of the bits people want but BigNoid has chosen to drop. For me that's irrelevant. As of RIGHT NOW, ShedNox is the skin of choice, for me at any rate.

So thanks for your efforts.

Smile
(2015-02-27, 09:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: @jeks, select viewtype wall then activate settings banners and change title to logo. should give you the view from page 1.

Mike.

thx!! Smile
Found a misalignment in the git version of the skin for the Episode Viewtype
@shedrock

some new studio flags, i also improved 2 older ones which i thought didn't look good.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bu9eib....02.15.zip

thanks.
(2015-02-27, 20:27)isamu.dragon Wrote: Found a misalignment in the git version of the skin for the Episode Viewtype

thx buddy
but there was someone faster hehe
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1932751

i think brimstone is on it Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-02-27, 17:11)gibxxi Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 00:52)shedrock Wrote: I think we are definitely at the point where it makes sense to use a different version of Aeon Nox. As you can see there is significant progress being made with Aeon Nox 5 and the mods look really good. Phil's skin, though not complete, is excellent. Mimic skin also looks promising.

Don't get me wrong; Aeon Shednox is awesome, but let's face it - it needs a bit of TLC. As you are aware, the scripts are outdated - moreinfo which is loaded with bugs and the actor metadata has its own set of issues.

It is going to take a considerable amount of time to update Shednox in order for it to function properly with the new extendedinfo script. I already started doing some of the dev work relative to the conversion, but time does not permit for me to carry on any further. All of the pending cosmetic issues will be resolved; however, no further enhancements will be provided. It has been a lot of fun but my business takes priority right now.

Shedrock

And everyone here understands and respects that decision / choice Shedrock. I think as long as the occasional update post is made regardless of the progress (or lack thereof) and people are aware of what's on the horizon, they'll deal with it.

The first two paragraphs you wrote are obviously quotes. Yes ShedNox is a hack-job, but look at a lot of the other skins available for current and prior versions of XBMC/Kodi. A lot of them were also hack-jobs. They were also great skins, that the community took the time to improve upon, and keep relevant. Nothing wrong with that at all.

At this current point-in-time, ShedNox is the best version of the old Nox which is both Kodi compatible AND has all the bells & whistles the community love. That's why we're here in this thread, commenting on, and providing bug reports for it. In the future Phil's version may get completed and surpass it. Nox 5 may be modified more and more to bring back some of the bits people want but BigNoid has chosen to drop. For me that's irrelevant. As of RIGHT NOW, ShedNox is the skin of choice, for me at any rate.

So thanks for your efforts.

Smile

XBMCMania seems to be ignored in the Aeon Nox forum. What is the development progress of that skin? I've used it once and it is an exact replicate of Warlion's Aeon Nox 4, which was a great skin. The issue regarding ExtendedInfo was still present, but I could have sworn the skin is available in the official repo.
(2015-02-27, 20:27)isamu.dragon Wrote: Found a misalignment in the git version of the skin for the Episode Viewtype

I apologize for this. This issue was resolced but the guys who are helping out to apply fixes to the files are not using the latest commits. This is creating a huge problem for myself and Brimstone.

I have resubmitted Viewtype_Episode.xml to the Git once again.

Shedrock
Not sure if this have been reported, an alignment issue in the Wall Info view. Also is the .. icons supposed to look like that in the banner views?
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29