• 102(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
(2015-02-28, 00:30)schimi2k Wrote: sorry guys
the latest allignment problems where my fault - ive send my old "test" xmls to shedrock instead of the latest ones fixed already by shedrock and brimstone Sad

so sorry to brimstone, shedrock and to the community

Don't ever let it happen again Rofl
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
(2015-02-27, 23:42)ArieS Wrote: Something is driving me insane! I was told that now in Tri Panel for TV Shows, when you go down the season episodes, the poster displayed is the season poster. However for me it displays the regular poster. My images are named properly in their respective folders.
Could you tell me which xml(s) were modded for that and what lines if you don't mind so I can try to see wtf is going on....
Thanks!

yeah... confirm that ... never noticed it that way !
a bit more specific maybe:
u go to TV-SERIES > Season Select > Episodes

01. TV-SERIES - u have the Main Poster of the TV-Show
02. Season Select - u have the SEASON POSTER ( Season 01, Season 02 etc )
03. Episodes - lets say, u choose Season 02 > u get the Episodes of Season 02 BUT u see the "MAIN POSTER" again - not the "SEASON 02 Poster" ( on some views like Tri-Panel, List, Episodes )

it would be more logical if u have the Season Poster instead...

I thought the whole time, aries means the Season Select screen, because i saw there the Season Poster - but one step further not anymore

i try to find the problem ( maybe just a link to the wrong poster section .... sounds always so easy, but it doesnt )
maybe mike_doc can take a look at it too, when he is done with the other problems ? ( shedrock and brimstone are much to busy atm ! )
its just cosmetic - so no rush Smile

thx
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Navigation lock was my fault sorry. I'm still learning and just trying go help with what I think is the best skin available for Kodi but if I'm starting to do more harm than good then I'll have to think about what I'm doing? Again apologies for that.

Yeah, I'll check the season poster issue for you and hope it's not like the studio logo issue in lists - I can see what should be happening but can't figue out why it's not working!

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-02-28, 15:40)Mike_Doc Wrote: Navigation lock was my fault sorry. I'm still learning and just trying go help with what I think is the best skin available for Kodi but if I'm starting to do more harm than good then I'll have to think about what I'm doing? Again apologies for that.

Yeah, I'll check the season poster issue for you and hope it's not like the studio logo issue in lists - I can see what should be happening but can't figue out why it's not working!

Mike.

No biggie Mike. Was just a "strange" bug. Fortunately since it's possible to cycle up from the bottom, it didn't stop usage of the skin, just a bit of a surprise. I've been building computer systems for quite a long time, as a hobby, and even now I make the odd mistake. Life is for learning m8.

Wink
(2015-02-28, 12:57)schimi2k Wrote: 03. Episodes - lets say, u choose Season 02 > u get the Episodes of Season 02 BUT u see the "MAIN POSTER" again - not the "SEASON 02 Poster" ( on some views like Tri-Panel, List, Episodes )

it would be more logical if u have the Season Poster instead...

Unless things have changed, I think it might not be possible to display the season poster at the episode level.

Update: I stand corrected, it appears. Smile
Thanks gibxxi.

@ArieS & Schimi, season poster at episode level has now been fixed. Will send it soon for verification and inclusion in the GIT.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-02-27, 16:43)Mike_Doc Wrote: Don't know if you can pull a single file from the GIT but the file should be Viewtype_List.xml. you may have to pull the GIT unzip and then get access to this one file. I always update the full skin unless of course you are making you own mods?

Mike.

Your fix worked perfect !!
Thank you very much for your help !
(2015-02-28, 17:09)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks gibxxi.

@ArieS & Schimi, season poster at episode level has now been fixed. Will send it soon for verification and inclusion in the GIT.

Mike.

WOW... well done my friend Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-02-28, 17:09)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks gibxxi.

Mike.
Wow, thanks a lot buddy! Thanks for taking the time.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
I love it Smile thank you Cool
Great job guys
Well done Mike, thanks. Nod
The current MediaFire file is only 111MB in size, is this correct? Seems a bit small compared with the previous one (298MB). It extracts fine.
(2015-03-01, 00:40)gibxxi Wrote: The current MediaFire file is only 111MB in size, is this correct? Seems a bit small compared with the previous one (298MB). It extracts fine.

Thanks for noticing this. See, even I make mistakes.Big Grin - I forgot to include the 'extras' folder. I am adding it back now to the mediafire file.
Thanks ShedRock, wanted to apply the update tonight but held off once I saw the downloaded filesize. Wink
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29