• 126(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
Is there any mod to get the movie sets animation (the tri-fold open box) from this skin onto the regular aeon nox skin? I love this skin, but my android box does not run it smoothly. I would love to at least have this cool animation for my move sets! Thanks for the awesome skin!
Mike_Doc, Any idea how to remove the shaded vids in INFOWALL? Hiding the Focus worked. I changed all my END #s to 110, which works great. It pops just a tiny bit. Thanks for the teamwork.

Now, what do I hide to remove the shaded covers that aren't currently selected? I want everything bright. Smile

Almost there!
@dirtydesater

some people have problems that I wish to have Rolleyes
mh? It's a simple question? What's your problem? Big Grin
Hello,
When i look at pictures i have a little grey strip at the top of the screen.

I don't have this issue with confluence skin.
Do you have any idea how to remove it as i have already unchecked EXIF informations.

Thanks.
@McButton.

Sorry, I completely forgot about an update that Shaowtek did to Infowall which looks like it has 95% of what you want except the focused item still zooms. Anyway please go to this link where you'll see Shadowteks version and info on removing the shadow

Shadowtek's Mods

Also if you don't want to use Shadowteks alternative info wall then check this post for removing the shaodw:

InfoWall removing shadow

You'll see that the info in the link above is actually a reply to an old question of yours Wink

Hope either of these help you out and credit to the relevant users in the linked posts.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Yessssssssssss. You sir, are the man. I searched all over and didn't see these. I knew I'd asked before, but it was lost in oblivion. I'm using a few edits from Shadowtek currently. I never thought I'd know anything about coding anything.....but we all get a little obsessed......

At least now I know what to change to break the skins and views...So that's fun and useless..

*diffuseoverlay.png removal does nothing in this version of the skin. Looks like we're editing out the code* Smile

Thanks, buddy!
(2015-03-28, 01:16)cyber201 Wrote: How can i add the colored icons (es. bluray, studios, etc)

thanks a lot
Not sure if this the exact way, but I muddled through it and was able to get it work for me this morning.
Hope this helps!

Go to System-->Appearance-->Skin-->Settngs-->Customizers-->Customize Icons

Then choose the Flag Paths for colored reloaded, studios, etc, choose colored and turn it on.

The paths for those are in the shedbox folder...mine is here:

\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix-master\extras\AltIcons

I chose the AltIcons folder and then the respective folder for flags or studios etc.

NOTE: I had to enable 'see hidden files' in Kodi before I was able to browse, see and select the right folders.
(2015-01-16, 15:45)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 15:36)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 15:24)FonziQ Wrote: Are there any flags for HEVC x265? Have a few movies but not showing anything

Cheers!!!

nope... not yet Wink

i can make one later today

Wink
That will be nice.But while waiting for your flag I just modified the x264 flag and saved it as x265 but is not showing for x265 movies.Does anybody know how to make it show?
Thanks
(2015-03-29, 00:20)njacek Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 15:45)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 15:36)schimi2k Wrote: nope... not yet Wink

i can make one later today

Wink
That will be nice.But while waiting for your flag I just modified the x264 flag and saved it as x265 but is not showing for x265 movies.Does anybody know how to make it show?
Thanks

i thought they are already in the skin but you can download them here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1894451
(2015-03-28, 17:57)Temujin Wrote:
(2015-03-28, 01:16)cyber201 Wrote: How can i add the colored icons (es. bluray, studios, etc)

thanks a lot
Not sure if this the exact way, but I muddled through it and was able to get it work for me this morning.
Hope this helps!

Go to System-->Appearance-->Skin-->Settngs-->Customizers-->Customize Icons

Then choose the Flag Paths for colored reloaded, studios, etc, choose colored and turn it on.

The paths for those are in the shedbox folder...mine is here:

\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix-master\extras\AltIcons

I chose the AltIcons folder and then the respective folder for flags or studios etc.

NOTE: I had to enable 'see hidden files' in Kodi before I was able to browse, see and select the right folders.

thank you so much, works like a charm.
LaughLaugh
Hello

I apologize if this was asked before but i couldn't seem to find anything with search.

I don't use the top bar so as you can see the Next Aired text is too much down, what would i need to change to put the text higher,
also with the text higher would it be possible to put the black overlay higher also ?

this image posted by ShadowTek shows exactly what i would like, i checked his posted file but my coding capacity is pretty much nul Smile

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1781818

ty for any help Smile
@JorgeS,

Why don't you just download Shadowteks mod and use that? Just unzip and place the file in your Shdenox 1080i folder and you should have what you want

Mike.
(2015-03-30, 08:46)Mike_Doc Wrote: @JorgeS,

Why don't you just download Shadowteks mod and use that? Just unzip and place the file in your Shdenox 1080i folder and you should have what you want

Mike.

Hi, thanks for the reply,
I tried that, i replaced the original xml with his (from post #105 here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1909273),
shadowtek's mod look even better as he added more text and color to the episode name, problem is i get both texts (the original one and the one added by shadowtek) on top of each other,
i would have to disable the original one but i haven't the slightest clue how to do that.

Did you move the contents of the media folder as well from Shadowteks zip?

Edit: Ok, guess Shadowtek has included next aired info in his mod, First try switching off "Show 'Next Aired' info' in viewtype settings >> Appearance Setup.

If that doesn't work then you'll have to mod Includes_Viewtypes.xml and where the following 2 lines appear comment out the actually control group that includes these lines:

Line 1244: <visible>[!Stringcompare(Control.GetLabel(4421),infopanelon) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]] + Skin.HasSetting(hidenextdayaired)</visible>
Line 1845: <visible>[!Stringcompare(Control.GetLabel(4421),infopanelon) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]] + Skin.HasSetting(hidenextdayaired)</visible>

I've just tried this and it stops the next aired from showing regadless of what the Appearance setup switch if set to.

Hope either helps,

Mike.
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29