• 147(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
(2015-03-05, 09:17)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 08:27)mystic84 Wrote: hi could you tell how to get the open case effect please

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1946139
Thats why i did this 101 ^^
check points 9-11

I've done exactly what you have posted and still cannot get this to work. Is there something else that needs to be enabled?
@brownlkt, we really need screenshots of your settings screens and then of the view / whatever where you are having the problem?

Press control+s to take a screenshot then load them on imgur or somewhere and post a link.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I don't use movie sets but I was trying to do something with a custom playlist, put the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies in order. Problem is, I can only seem to sort by title, sort title or year and by year Captain America comes before Thor which is incorrect. If I create a playlist with the films in the order I want, how do I get that specific order to work in Kodi? I'm asking here since I'm sure it's in some way related too movie sets and so on and I've seen a bunch of discussion of that here. Anyone know?
Really like this skin, my only problem is i'd like to use a different font on the main menu, can any one suggest how to do this please.

tia
(2015-05-22, 10:02)Batiatus Wrote: I don't use movie sets but I was trying to do something with a custom playlist, put the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies in order. Problem is, I can only seem to sort by title, sort title or year and by year Captain America comes before Thor which is incorrect. If I create a playlist with the films in the order I want, how do I get that specific order to work in Kodi? I'm asking here since I'm sure it's in some way related too movie sets and so on and I've seen a bunch of discussion of that here. Anyone know?

Are you wanting the Smart playlist or Movie Set?

Smart Playlist I cannot help you, but with Movie Set, I Can.

Add this to your movies nfo file (I believe you can also manually add it within Kodi)
Code:
<set>Marvel Cinematic Universe</set>
then to get the correct order number
add the following to your .nfo file (I believe you can also manually add it within Kodi)
Code:
<sorttitle>Marvel Cinematic Universe ##</sorttitle>
Replace ## with the placement of the movie, like so
Code:
Iron Man
<sorttitle>Marvel Cinematic Universe 01</sorttitle>
The Incredible Hulk
<sorttitle>Marvel Cinematic Universe 02</sorttitle>
doing these steps will have the movies always be in the Set "Marvel Cinematic Universe" and keep them in the order in which you wish
(2015-05-22, 08:37)Mike_Doc Wrote: @brownlkt, we really need screenshots of your settings screens and then of the view / whatever where you are having the problem?

Press control+s to take a screenshot then load them on imgur or somewhere and post a link.

I hope that I am doing this right. If you need more please let me know but I cannot get the rolling disc or the open DVD Case to work properly. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

watch gallery
(2015-05-23, 20:41)brownlkt Wrote:
(2015-05-22, 08:37)Mike_Doc Wrote: @brownlkt, we really need screenshots of your settings screens and then of the view / whatever where you are having the problem?

I hope that I am doing this right. If you need more please let me know but I cannot get the rolling disc or the open DVD Case to work properly. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

watch gallery

that doesnt work Big Grin
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-05-23, 21:10)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 20:41)brownlkt Wrote: [quote='Mike_Doc' pid='2010238' dateline='1432276620']
@brownlkt, we really need screenshots of your settings screens and then of the view / whatever where you are having the problem?

(2015-05-23, 21:17)brownlkt Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 21:10)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 20:41)brownlkt Wrote: [quote='Mike_Doc' pid='2010238' dateline='1432276620']

ARRRRR!!!!

(2015-05-23, 21:19)brownlkt Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 21:17)brownlkt Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 21:10)schimi2k Wrote: I hope that I am doing this right. If you need more please let me know but I cannot get the rolling disc or the open DVD Case to work properly. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ARRRRR!!!!

@brownlkt, if you have loaded the images one by one and not as a gallery then just click on each one and when the url ens with .jpg copy and paste that and click on insert on image when posting, it's an icon over the right somewhere.

Do that for each one and the do preview post and see what happens when you click on one, it should open the url and display the picture.

If you have uploaded them as a gallery then you need to cut whatever is after the last / in the url and then import that as an imgur gallery, again an option when posting and again preview post to see if the link works - if it has your preview should display the gallery

Mike.
did u have enable backend mode ? ( second image on my 101 )
and it seems that your movies dont named properly - maybe check some kodi wiki pages Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
ok, those screen shots don't help that much.

My initial question is have you run the add-on Artwork Downloader? If not then you probably don't have discart. You can check this for a specifc movie 2 different ways, 1) press 'I' to get video info and if you have discart it should display in the lower right corner. 2) When in Video info move right to the 'extras' button and click it, then click 'Artowkr downloader: Choose Art', next a new window should appear with title 'choose art' and it will display in a list all the artwork you have assigned to the movie i.e. poster, fanart, banner, clearart, discart etc. it will display an image of the assigned gfx if you have one.

If you don't then you need escape out and select 'Artwork Downloader: Auto' and this will go get whatever it can for the movie and should get discart if it exists.

hope this helps

Mike.
(2015-05-23, 21:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: ok, those screen shots don't help that much.

My initial question is have you run the add-on Artwork Downloader? If not then you probably don't have discart. You can check this for a specifc movie 2 different ways, 1) press 'I' to get video info and if you have discart it should display in the lower right corner. 2) When in Video info move right to the 'extras' button and click it, then click 'Artowkr downloader: Choose Art', next a new window should appear with title 'choose art' and it will display in a list all the artwork you have assigned to the movie i.e. poster, fanart, banner, clearart, discart etc. it will display an image of the assigned gfx if you have one.

If you don't then you need escape out and select 'Artwork Downloader: Auto' and this will go get whatever it can for the movie and should get discart if it exists.

hope this helps

Mike.

Yes I have the Artwork Downloader and and it is getting the info for the movies that I have currently in what I have in my library. I just cant get the blessed thing to roll open the disc and roll the dvd. SadSadSad
(2015-05-23, 19:35)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2015-05-22, 10:02)Batiatus Wrote: I don't use movie sets but I was trying to do something with a custom playlist, put the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies in order. Problem is, I can only seem to sort by title, sort title or year and by year Captain America comes before Thor which is incorrect. If I create a playlist with the films in the order I want, how do I get that specific order to work in Kodi? I'm asking here since I'm sure it's in some way related too movie sets and so on and I've seen a bunch of discussion of that here. Anyone know?

Are you wanting the Smart playlist or Movie Set?

Smart Playlist I cannot help you, but with Movie Set, I Can.

Add this to your movies nfo file (I believe you can also manually add it within Kodi)
Code:
<set>Marvel Cinematic Universe</set>
then to get the correct order number
add the following to your .nfo file (I believe you can also manually add it within Kodi)
Code:
<sorttitle>Marvel Cinematic Universe ##</sorttitle>
Replace ## with the placement of the movie, like so
Code:
Iron Man
<sorttitle>Marvel Cinematic Universe 01</sorttitle>
The Incredible Hulk
<sorttitle>Marvel Cinematic Universe 02</sorttitle>
doing these steps will have the movies always be in the Set "Marvel Cinematic Universe" and keep them in the order in which you wish

No, I'm not using movie sets. I have a main library where all films are listed in order properly and alphabetically unless oddly named sequels. Using your method I'd no longer have Iron Man under I, Captain America under C and so on. I have a playlist with the MCU listed in chronological order that I access from a sub menu, but it will only sort by title, sort title or year (and a few unrelated others) and this puts Thor after Captain America.

The only movies I have where the sort order is very different than the titles is the James Bond films which are sorted James Bond 01-23 + 101 & 102.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29