• 5(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
how hard would it be to add the original banner view with the 3 rows in this skin? i love that view its what holds be back from chaning skins from aeon nox
Sorry - there will be no changes to the banner view.
Nice skin Wink
(2014-12-20, 05:57)shaktoo Wrote: Manfeed bro your Music Visualisation is the best that i've come across. excellent work .. just like what I was looking for. only 2 things.. could you incorporate the auto switch to music visualisation full screen + how to make the lyrics scroll automatically alongwith the song lyrics ?

ThanksBlush This option works with the CU LRC Lyrics addon installed, make sure you have it activated and properly configured since it is the responsible to find and show the lyrics. Lyrics scroll depends on that addon finding or not the moving lyrics... some songs have them, others only have plain lyrics that you can move up and down with the direction keys and some songs don't have any lyrics at all...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I tag my songs meticulously via media monkey , it sets lyrics ( if available ) within the MP3 tag. I have the CU LRC Lyric addon installed & configured . lyrics come up but there is no automated scrolling in sync with the song. Has worked previously with the warlion Lyrics mod. Would be awesome to have it fully functioning with shednox.
(2014-12-21, 03:49)shaktoo Wrote: I tag my songs meticulously via media monkey , it sets lyrics ( if available ) within the MP3 tag. I have the CU LRC Lyric addon installed & configured . lyrics come up but there is no automated scrolling in sync with the song. Has worked previously with the warlion Lyrics mod. Would be awesome to have it fully functioning with shednox.

I'm sorry I can't help you, but I can confirm you that I do have scrolling lyrics with my modifications.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Seems to be a lot of personal mods to this skin that make it look cluttered compared to the original. Guess I'll have to play around with the other version.
(2014-12-22, 07:30)Batiatus Wrote: Seems to be a lot of personal mods to this skin that make it look cluttered compared to the original. Guess I'll have to play around with the other version.

Can you please give me an example of this compared to the original?
Hi don't know if I've done something but when I come out of a set I get forwarded to this page? any ideas cheers

9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-12-20, 03:20)schimi2k Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 00:19)ShadowTek Wrote: @schimi2k, very nice backgrounds man! Just checked them out. Any chance you can be talked into making a Youtube background?
Edit: and for Phils cool new google maps plugin.

will be done by tomorrow Wink
maybe other ideas ?
and my home planet is fanart.tv Wink there u can find my other posts

and nice idea manfeed Smile looks realy nice

EDIT:
here is a small update with 4 new backrounds: Youtube,Maps,Oscars,IMDB
http://workupload.com/file/wkWYi9g0

I update my centered backrounds too and open maybe a own thread... i think this would be a bit easier to check and update Smile

Hi getting a 404 on link
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-12-22, 15:24)shedrock Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 07:30)Batiatus Wrote: Seems to be a lot of personal mods to this skin that make it look cluttered compared to the original. Guess I'll have to play around with the other version.

Can you please give me an example of this compared to the original?

Compared to the original Aeon Nox for Frodo/Gotham? Sure.

The icon layout is different, cluttered and now uses 2 icons for audio format rather than just 1. I also don't need a IMDB rating icon when that info (plus the number of votes which is utterly useless is now back) is in the extra info below the title.

Using logos in landscape view still uses the original tagline for the extra info however due to the new icon layout the taglines are often obscured.The mod to change from the tagline to the media info isn't included either.

Even though I set my icons to the folder I want to use many are still overwritten by the new ones, including using coloured icons when I don't want them.

You set it up the way you liked it to be. That's fine. It's not for me. The reason I chose Aeon Nox to begin with was the clean sleek design that provided all info required without the need to jam extra things in that aren't required. I don't like the icons on the main movies menu at all and using the custom ones I spent a lot of time creating only gets ignored.

Good work keeping your version of this skin alive, but it's not for me. I'll work with the Warlion (or whatever it's being called now) version and tweak it again.
One size doesn't fit all, and I guess that's why there are so many versions.

Your feedback was greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Based on a previous post from Shedrock, he plans on making the followign changes;
the following changes will be released soon.

HELIX ONLY!
- restore the original navbar (main menu bar and sub menu bar) - received several requests to restore the original Bar style
- restore option to adjust navbar height
- restore original flags in all views (removal of those blue flags)
- fixed several bugs for those folks running on Linux (case related issues)
- reposition some images
- restore original color icons behavior and also included an option to alter genre icons (color & grayscale)
- Change the look of the info screen using Phil's toolbox script, Diffuseoverlay, and buttons
- Correct issues with the Artwork downloader via Manage option
- Revised Metadata Actors filmography view

With these upcoming changes, I am sur eyou will enjoy this modded version of Nox.
YES WE ARE Wink
a realy Big Thx for your work ... finaly a smooth working warlions mod for helix

and i agree ... there are so many "nox´s" out there - i think there is one for everybody
schimi2k wrote

YES WE ARE Wink
a realy Big Thx for your work ... finaly a smooth working warlions mod for helix

and i agree ... there are so many "nox´s" out there - i think there is one for everybody

+1
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29