• 70(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
(2015-02-01, 13:40)cirkator Wrote: Hi, is it not possible anymore to put a widget in the top right corner of the screen? I can only get it to show the widget right above the home screen bar (movies, tv shows, settings,...)
It used to be possible in the original nox skin if i remember correctly....

u need to choose the CLASSIC option after u choose a widget Wink
and if u want it in the right TOP corner u need to choose widget 2 for it
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Haha, thanks, that was easy. Totaly forgot about this.
@cirkator

You Can if you use widget 2 in classic mode (i think) instead of widget 1. Widget 1 is always above the home bar, Widget 2 is at the top of the screen.

Hope that helps

Edit: Schimi2k beat me too it. Smile I didn't see his post Smile
Thanks again for your great work..

something to ask Smile

In tv shows, when browsing a season, tv show fanart is shown... is it possible to add option so Season fanart in shown?
(When browsing all seasons, season fanart is shown normally, but when browsing the episodes of a specific season, tv show fanart is shown and not season fanart)..
(2015-01-11, 14:09)BugRaider84 Wrote: Image

I couldn't find a better example. Is this option still available where the background color on the right kind of matches the poster colors on the right?

Thanks
go for github if you want media uncompress Wink
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Hello i am new to this can someone help me to install this the right way on my Android box the files the skin and userdata.rar addons.rar script.toolbox-master where should i place this files anyone please help thanks in advance
@Shednox & Brimstone
Hi guys thanks for last update Wink I think Phil will be happy Wink

Suggestion : Well i wonder if it's possible to do this.
- I have two sources of "Movies" which is really Movies for one & Animes for the other.
- I created two playlists pointing on each source.
- I created 2 custom menus on homescreen pointing to playlist.
- For each, i have a widget using movies suggestions or last entry.
BUT the widget takes ALL sources to make suggestion or last entry. I'd like to have suggestion ONLY with Animes source for Anime Menu or Movies source for Movie Menu. At the moment for example, on Anime menu i can have Gladiator on widget about suggestion.

But i don't know if it's possible to dispatch source for widget.

Thanks again.

Hi,
can I ask a quick'ish question regarding the live tv.
perhaps I'm not applying the mod properly.

the main live tv menu link as well the tv submenu links all take me to TV CHANNELS
if I change the focus, it still goes to tv channels.

even if I edit Includes_MainMenu.xml in 1080i they still all go to tv channels.

(I used to change the LIVE TV focus to 31,0,10,0 to take me to EPG) but something seems to be overriding all to default to tv channels)

(p.s. just something else ive noticed, within the skin there's no 'set info line' option for pvr library stats)

cheers
(2015-02-02, 10:58)wilmans2m Wrote: @Shednox & Brimstone

- I have two sources of "Movies" which is really Movies for one & Animes for the other.
BUT the widget takes ALL sources to make suggestion or last entry. I'd like to have suggestion ONLY with Animes source for Anime Menu or Movies source for Movie Menu. At the moment for example, on Anime menu i can have Gladiator on widget about suggestion.

Thanks again.
hey buddy Smile
did u add the playlists in smartplaylist manager ? set it to last movies and choose the right playlist - after that u should see in the buttom of the widget configurator the name of the "smartplaylist" u add before - with this settings u should just see the newest movies from that playlist - i used it for my 3d movies, and cartoon movies and it works realy good Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-02-02, 07:20)Edworld Wrote: I couldn't find a better example. Is this option still available where the background color on the right kind of matches the poster colors on the right?

Thanks

Yes you have still this "color" fx ^^ its just the poster that been resized and blurred a lot Wink so not big magic hehe ( but great idea from phil )

(2015-02-02, 14:21)schimi2k Wrote:

Thanks again.
hey buddy Smile
did u add the playlists in smartplaylist manager ? set it to last movies and choose the right playlist - after that u should see in the buttom of the widget configurator the name of the "smartplaylist" u add before - with this settings u should just see the newest movies from that playlist - i used it for my 3d movies, and cartoon movies and it works realy good Smile

Oh god thanks a lot. Don't know it can be used for that. Thanks.

oh please dont call me god XD hehe schimi is enough hehehehe

@shedrock and brimstone

could you change the row for FSK-0 in your variables.xml. With your settings the FSK-0 logo will not show for everybody. Some external scaper set the mpaa field with only 0.

This is a code what have all functions for me with FSK0

<value condition="SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),Germany:0)| SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),o.A) | StringCompare(Window(home).Property(mpaa),0) | Substring(Window(home).Property(mpaa),FSK 0) | SubString(Window(home).Property(mpaa),Rated 0)">FSK-0</value>
(2015-02-02, 14:21)schimi2k Wrote:

Thanks again.
hey buddy Smile

Schimi2k my widgets don't work Sad I use smartlist manager. All pre-existant widget (random films, last film...) is working but if i use one of my own using my playlist, nothing appears. It is empty. Widget 1 & widget 2.

Do you know why ? Thanks.

• 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29