Win movie scraping not working...please help!!!
so i just upgraded from eden to gotham and now none of my movies will appear. i tried deleting a path and re-adding it but that didnt work. i can see it scanning the movies in the top right corner of the screen but then when i go to click on movies...nothing new is there. any ideas would be verry appreciated. ive spend 3hrs trying to figure this out so far. thanks!
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Do you have all your movies in an individual, properly named folder and have the corresponding radio button checked telling XBMC that you have all your movies in individual folders?
(2014-11-22, 05:44)clubwerks Wrote: Do you have all your movies in an individual, properly named folder and have the corresponding radio button checked telling XBMC that you have all your movies in individual folders?

Having movies in a single directory is still supported :P
(2014-11-22, 05:44)clubwerks Wrote: Do you have all your movies in an individual, properly named folder and have the corresponding radio button checked telling XBMC that you have all your movies in individual folders?

yesi do.
(2014-11-22, 04:40)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki)

http://pastebin.com/NQCr3nLb

there you go. i hope i did this right....thanks again
(2014-11-22, 08:36)Ned Scott Wrote:

Having movies in a single directory is still supported Tongue
I actually have no idea. I just remember in the past when people couldn't get their movies to scrape 99.9% of the time it was folder structure and naming problems.
(2014-11-22, 19:14)clubwerks Wrote:
(2014-11-22, 08:36)Ned Scott Wrote:

Having movies in a single directory is still supported Tongue
I actually have no idea. I just remember in the past when people couldn't get their movies to scrape 99.9% of the time it was folder structure and naming problems.

my movie structure and naming hasn't changed. ive used XBMC for 3 years and I haven't changed anything as far as that goes. the only change was switching over to gotham. im stumped....

I also was having trouble getting subtitles to work when I upgraded but then I figured out that was because the skin I was using wasn't compatible. as soon as I changed skins, it found the subtitles right away. but im still having the original movie not being added issue.
Well....reagrding to the wiki for single episode tv shows:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files...le_episode

and looking to your logfile, I see for example:

Quote:04:28:31 T:5760 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file F:\TV Shows\Police Squad\S1E3 The Butler Did It\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO

The thing in red won´t work: It should be "s01e03" or "S01E03". I see this error for episode 1 till 6 and the specials for this show.

And I read about an issue by scraping movies in a DVD structure, as it is in your case. Seems, that all your files, which are in a full DVD structure not being scraped. You would be fine, if you have putted the files in a container (iso or mkv), But I know it works. This might be fixed in some 14 Helix betas I suppose. So I would give this a try. But be aware...14 Helix is still beta.

Greetings
SOLVED!!! after 4+ hrs of trying to figure this out...i found out what it was. i downloaded the add-on "universal movie scraper" and used that instead of the imdb scraper. WORKED perfectly. wow such a headache solved by a simple problem. hope my thread is able to help someone else. thx to everyone out there

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie scraping not working...please help!!!0