Req More time and date format labels
Currently only System.Time and System.Date can be displayed in any format the skinner wishes.

System.Time(format)
Shows hours (hh), minutes (mm) or seconds (ss). When 12 hour clock is used (xx) will return AM/PM. Also supported: (hh:mm), (mm:ss), (hh:mm:ss), (hh:mm:ss).

System.Date(format)
Show current date using format, available markings: d (day of month 1-31), dd (day of month 01-31), ddd (short day of the week Mon-Sun), DDD (long day of the week Monday-Sunday), m (month 1-12), mm (month 01-12), mmm (short month name Jan-Dec), MMM (long month name January-December), yy (2-digit year), yyyy (4-digit year).

It would be great if other labels could be displayed in the same way so skins don't have to resort to using hundreds of variables.

ie

Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Premiered(d MMM yyyy)]</label>

22 November 2014

Also time played and remaining for list items would also be good to have as well as the ability to format them.

ie

Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.TimePlayed(h)] hour $INFO[ListItem.TimePlayed(m)] minutes</label>

1 hour 42 minutes
Sounds good. From a brief look at the code the player times (duration,starttime,endtime,finishtime,..) should support time formatting as well. Does this actually work?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Not tried but I'll have a look later.

Thanks.

EDIT: Yes they do, I've updated the wiki to reflect this.
Just a FYI. It's on my TODO list. After you posted the crazy amount of vars used in fTV it became more prominent Smile
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks, I'm glad they were useful in more ways than one.
Did this ever come to fruition? I just tried it with with $INFO[ListItem.LastPlayed(d m yy)] but the date still returned 06/06/2015. If it hasn't yet been instituted, then I'd like to second the suggestion.
I'd suggest the same for "ListItem.StartDate" etc. for PVR-labels
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-01-23, 19:24)Solo0815 Wrote: I'd suggest the same for "ListItem.StartDate" etc. for PVR-labels

Have to dig this post up. Did this ever get implemented?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More time and date format labels1