Director
First off.. i just started using XBMC after searching the net for DAYS looking for some sort of nice looking library tool for all my movies and NONE came close to what i was looking for,. this problem came so far as to me trying to create my own list tool in game maker using simple options and XML, but being a noob in the world of code this attempt was short lived. SO back to searching for the right program.. AGAIN i searched and this time went to google images. I thought to myself "screw downloading another thing to see that i dont like it lets see what they look like" and i found a pic of XBMC... well that looks cool... downloaded it.. opened it up.. I was a bit confused as to why it didnt look like the picture.. but i did not give in, i went through the options and BAM its a rolling list with descriptions and nice backgrounds.
the point is TO ALL YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE that has made this program a reality, i thank you. your work is being beyond appreciated and to make this FREE of all things, you are true gentlemen... my hats off to you.

Now i have one small question / request.
under the Movies tab on the main screen we have options like genre, actor or even year to choose our selections.. how hard would it be to add Director to that list? im a big Director fan and love to keep up with whos movies are whos and love to talk about the Director of films. would be nice to sit down with a friend and sort by Director so i can rant or rave about them lol.
other than that im left wanting in no other corner of this fine piece of work.

Again i end with a thank you guys.
Not on the home screen but Videos > Movies > Directors.
oh... silly me when i go to videos/movies/ all i see is blank untitled folders but after selecting through them see that Directors are in there, still now this makes me wounder why they are blank..?

again i feel sheepish and spoke to soon... fixed with a diffrent method of viewig the list... big folders left them blank but list view has my options... thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Director0