dvd movies / xbmc
hi we are running aeon nox 5.5 , we have a few dvd collections that we want to put through xbmc , can anyone please explaine how we categorise these on a external hard drive for xbmc to see them as collections , we have a few movies that are done by the same person as well do the mp4 files all go in the same folder and name the folder as eg: bruce willis collection etc or do they go into there own folder, ?
we have also some seasons as well but again not sure how do do these on xbmc thanks
Movie sets (wiki)/collections are defined by the online scraper, such as themoviedb.org, and not based on their file structure or naming. Of course, once scanned in you can also just sort movies by actor and other options, or even use video tags (wiki) and smart playlists (wiki).
(2014-11-22, 21:11)Ned Scott Wrote: Movie sets (wiki)/collections are defined by the online scraper, such as themoviedb.org, and not based on their file structure or naming. Of course, once scanned in you can also just sort movies by actor and other options, or even use video tags (wiki) and smart playlists (wiki).

thank you for your advice will this be the same for seasons like tv shows , i have done 1 hard drive of some movies but i am trying my collections and tv shows by adding them to xbmc thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dvd movies / xbmc0