Zappiti player 4k and xbmc (kodi)
Yea i know mr eric too, even from mpcclub forums
Now im skeptical too lol
Argh still waiting for perfect box
Kodi just needs mvc iso lol
Hi everyone,

I am not usually one for venting issues with companies on
One but I wanted to warn other people about Zappiti and its customer service.

I have had a Zappiti badged Dune player for several months now and was pretty happy with it. I then decided that I would like tenor Zappiti 4k duo and so pre-ordered the machine. After reading several concerns and bad reviews online, including the Zappiti forum itself, I decided to cancel my order. That's when the petty childish behaviour began!

All of my messages were ignored until I decided to mention my issues on the Zappiti forum. The following was the unbelievable email response that I got back!

Hello
I just saw on our forum, you post very bad comments about our brand
Very, very bad idea
You asked us to cancelled your order, our team was about to do it, however since you post those comments, you will wait
How can you imagine you are our only customer, we are very busy and we have to manage thousands of customers….

Jacques (Zappiti)

Since then, this person(Jacques) has disabled my Zappiti token and deactivated my account. I am still yet to receive a refund. I am also quite angry as the deactivation of my account means that services I have already paid for have also been disabled.

I have now returned to using Yadis and I warn you to avoid dealings with Zappiti or at least avoid dealing with the petulant child(Jacques) who deals with their customers!
(2015-08-22, 12:50)BayoD Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am not usually one for venting issues with companies on
One but I wanted to warn other people about Zappiti and its customer service.

I have had a Zappiti badged Dune player for several months now and was pretty happy with it. I then decided that I would like tenor Zappiti 4k duo and so pre-ordered the machine. After reading several concerns and bad reviews online, including the Zappiti forum itself, I decided to cancel my order. That's when the petty childish behaviour began!

All of my messages were ignored until I decided to mention my issues on the Zappiti forum. The following was the unbelievable email response that I got back!

Hello
I just saw on our forum, you post very bad comments about our brand
Very, very bad idea
You asked us to cancelled your order, our team was about to do it, however since you post those comments, you will wait
How can you imagine you are our only customer, we are very busy and we have to manage thousands of customers….

Jacques (Zappiti)

Since then, this person(Jacques) has disabled my Zappiti token and deactivated my account. I am still yet to receive a refund. I am also quite angry as the deactivation of my account means that services I have already paid for have also been disabled.

I have now returned to using Yadis and I warn you to avoid dealings with Zappiti or at least avoid dealing with the petulant child(Jacques) who deals with their customers!

Thanks for the info, really sad to hear does news.
if you looking for a media player look at the Mede8er 600X3D, 800x3D or 1000X3D (no support for forced subtitles) or Oppo103 (No Jukebox or 3D) they are my preferred choice of Media player.
Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zappiti player 4k and xbmc (kodi)0