Audio/Video stutter
I have a raspberry pi running Xbian and a zino HD running XBMCbuntu. Because I have an older receiver, I have converted all of my audio to FLAC so that the receiver can just use LPCM. This works on the pi, but not the Zino HD. The audio settings for the two are identical, but I only get stutters and tinny audio from the zino. Any help would be appreciated
could you post a Debug Log from the non working system using pastebin.com?
This one?
Quote:Dell Inspiron 400 Desktop Computer Inspiron Zino HD 3GB DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2 DIMM AMD Dual Core Athlon X2 3250e (1MB L2, 1.5GHz) No Monitor 320GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 8X DVD+/-RW Drive ATI Radeon HD 4330 512 MB Integrated 2.1 High Definition Audio

Mmh, quite slow that thingy. We are talking about Audio only? Not Video + Audio? Cause your zino hd won't do any gpu acceleration and the cpu is most likely too slow to do any video decoding, even not with both cores enabled (Decoding Method Software).

For forther help Debug Log is required. And if you would use Wireless, produce the logfile with a cable.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio/Video stutter0