favourites://
I noticed that you can fill a list using the new dynamic method with this:

Code:
<content>favourites://</content>

but there are no actions linked to the items.
Is there any way to associate onclick action to those?

should I use targeturl= foo ? (which I still have to understand how to use)

Thanks.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Alternative:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=favourites
Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Yeah, I know about your script and it's pretty cool! Wink But If it could be done without depending on external stuff I'd prefer.

edit: plus the list already gets filled... why not making it click too ? Wink
Image Image
(2014-11-23, 04:46)fastcolors Wrote: Yeah, I know about your script and it's pretty cool! Wink But If it could be done without depending on external stuff I'd prefer.

edit: plus the list already gets filled... why not making it click too ? Wink

favourites list is basically different from all other lists in some way because the content is very mixed. I guess it would need something like <content target="favourites"> implemented (which is not the case) to get it to work(?). You could check if the listitems do have any infolabels/ properties which allow you to create the onClick yourself by using a fake button. (check if listitem.path is filled for example)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2014-07-29, 22:16)DjCisco Wrote: I am able to display all favourites without a problem. The following works fine <content>favourites://</content> .

BUT, clicking on favourite doesnt work, so my question is what should I do , in order for the click behaviour to work properly.

I assume something with the target, BUT which target is appropiate,? (favourites can be anything, so putting target= video or target= music doesnt seem right)

(2014-07-30, 00:25)`Black Wrote: It's not possible at the moment.
(2014-11-23, 12:16)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-07-29, 22:16)DjCisco Wrote: I am able to display all favourites without a problem. The following works fine <content>favourites://</content> .

BUT, clicking on favourite doesnt work, so my question is what should I do , in order for the click behaviour to work properly.

I assume something with the target, BUT which target is appropiate,? (favourites can be anything, so putting target= video or target= music doesnt seem right)

(2014-07-30, 00:25)`Black Wrote: It's not possible at the moment.

I know it's not your answer but do you know if by "at the moment" means it will in the future? how does dialogfavourites behave regarding clicks?

I couldn't find that thread, I searched the forum for "favourites://" but nothing relevant came up. and i just posted. Sad
Image Image
Just click the little arrow next to the posters names.
(2014-11-23, 16:08)Hitcher Wrote: Just click the little arrow next to the posters names.

ahahaha, no I meant before you quoted it I didn't find the discussion. Rofl

thanks. I guess I must come out as really dumb Smile
Image Image
Sorry. Wink
(2014-11-23, 15:47)fastcolors Wrote: I know it's not your answer but do you know if by "at the moment" means it will in the future? how does dialogfavourites behave regarding clicks?

AFAIK we simply store the action to be executed for a favourite as a string in the favourites XML file and on a click we execute that action as a builtin command.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I see, and here army thoughts (forgive me if i say dumb stuff):

I found out that favorites.app uses favorites:// node to start populating the page.

I also found out that you can JSON.RPG favorites with Favourites.GetFavourites

and that returns type and either 'window' and 'windowparameter' OR 'path'

couldn't it just return the whole action stored in the favorites.xml file instead so that if <content target=favorites> is used, then onclick just runs the linked action?

i hope that makes sense...

cheers.

(2014-11-23, 17:31)Hitcher Wrote: Sorry. Wink

don't even worry,
Smile no offense taken man!
Image Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
favourites://0