Mod [MOD] reFocus for Helix
Awesome work. Could you tell me how you fixed the keyboard issue?

I really like Refocus 1.3.3 but i cannot type anything in textfields with Refocus 1.3.3 on Kodi14.
I would recommend updating to Jeroen's 2.08 that is now available in the official repo.
Unfortunately it does not give the performance that 1.3.3 does. Loading widgets takes to long (upto 30seconds). Even with some changes made by Jeroen it stills takes 5-6 seconds.

I found the fix in DialogKeyboard.xml Smile
I would be extremely surprised if there's a performance difference in the widgets, as this mod is not based on 1.3.3 but on 1.4 (which never made it to the official repo) Smile

There haven't been any changes to the widget system between 1.4 and 2.0.8. By far most of the changes between these versions have been about Helix compatibility and the PVR.
Yeah sorry, that is what i meant to say. 1.3.3 uses the "old" way of widget. It was called "shelf" actually. I like that Smile
1.4 and up uses the new method wich has always been very slow for me.

A 1.3.3 compatible version for Helix would be heaven Smile
(2014-11-26, 02:26)shebert Wrote: It's telling me Dependencies Not met. I have tried to load the individual scripts separately with no luck. Any suggestions?

Having the same problem
(2015-03-27, 02:11)fkm1 Wrote:
(2014-11-26, 02:26)shebert Wrote: It's telling me Dependencies Not met. I have tried to load the individual scripts separately with no luck. Any suggestions?

Having the same problem
Read the first post. Though I'd recommend using the official version.
Tried downloading all the add-ons as suggested and even extracted the zip file to the add-ons folders but not luck. Is that what you mean? Is this Skin definitely working in Kodi?
(2015-03-29, 16:36)fkm1 Wrote: Tried downloading all the add-ons as suggested and even extracted the zip file to the add-ons folders but not luck. Is that what you mean? Is this Skin definitely working in Kodi?
Hmm, I was thinking that extracting the files should work. Haven't tested this mod in quite a while and it is no longer being maintained. IMO you're much better off using Jeroen's version in the Helix repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus for Helix3