Library
Hi All,
just got the world tv box and in XBMC I saved my favorites and it said save to xbmc Library well after an hour of trying I give up where the hell is the Library Huh Huh i mean why isn't it slap bang in your face Huh Huh surely you shouldn't have to hunt for something as important as that Sad ?
I have no idea what you just asked about. If you're talking about the video library, that's something you made from local files using these steps: adding videos to the library (wiki).

If you're talking about add-on content, then you need to contact the author of whoever made that add-on.
(2014-11-23, 09:51)Ned Scott Wrote: I have no idea what you just asked about. If you're talking about the video library, that's something you made from local files using these steps: adding videos to the library (wiki).

If you're talking about add-on content, then you need to contact the author of whoever made that add-on.

When I find a link I want to keep I hit add to favorites and it gives me the option of saving to the LIBRARY which I do and when I return to activate it (in favorites ) its not there so if its gone to the library where is the library Huh
What you are describing sounds like something from an add-on, and not a normal feature of XBMC/Kodi. As such, you need to ask whoever made the add-on that this option shows up in.
(2014-11-23, 12:00)Ned Scott Wrote: What you are describing sounds like something from an add-on, and not a normal feature of XBMC/Kodi. As such, you need to ask whoever made the add-on that this option shows up in.

It must be an xbmc add on as it says "add to xbmc library" Huh
Add-on's are made by 3rd parties so to get support to need to ask the author of that add-on, open Context menu with add-on selected and go to Add-on information and it'll tell you the author. A Google search with add-on name and author name should tell you on what forum you can contact the author.
(2014-11-23, 12:25)jjd-uk Wrote: Add-on's are made by 3rd parties so to get support to need to ask the author of that add-on, open Context menu with add-on selected and go to Add-on information and it'll tell you the author. A Google search with add-on name and author name should tell you on what forum you can contact the author.

Big thank you for that I'll give it a go............

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library0