Android XBMC minix help avanced
Quiero montar una pequeña red de publicidad entre comercios de un barrio para promocionarse entre ellos. Son redes distintas, solo tiene en comun el Minix. Les hestoy montando videos con fotos de 20 segundos de duracion para realizar un slider con los comercios del barrio, tambien queria que informara del tiempo. Esto es posible. Gracias

I want to start a small advertising network between a neighborhood shops to promote among them. They are different networks, only have in common the Minix. Les hestoy riding videos photos 20 seconds long for a slider with shops in the neighborhood, also wanted to inform time. This is possible. Thank you

sorry for my English disaster
So you want each minix box (that I assume is running XBMC/Kodi) to show the same group of videos and pictures? That is possible with XBMC. However, you might want to investigate other options, such as Screenly Open Source Edition: https://www.screenlyapp.com/ose.html

They probably have something like that for Android/MiniX, and it might be easier to set up and manage.

It is still possible with XBMC, and not that hard. I don't have time at the moment to get into details, but you would basically want to look at all boxes running a playlist of videos and files running from an HTTP/WebDAV server.
La opcion de Minix es la mas barata y estandar que he encontrado. Ya que puedo utilizar un smartphone como mando a distancia y las utilidades de android.

The option of Minix is the cheapest and standard I have found. Since I can use a smartphone as a remote control and utilities android.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC minix help avanced0