Things disapear
On my StarStream Android TV box, when I I go to XMBC, at times, all the text is gone, from under Icons, to lists, all text is gone. Even when you highlight the line or Icon, there is nothing there. Usually, when I restart the box, and get back to XMBC, it is fine, but at times I have had to unplug and leave the device overnight to cure this issue.

This is, in the least, very annoying.

Then today, we start up the Android box, go to XMBC, it shows the two side by side XMBC icons, then a black screen, nothing. sows, I have had it there now for over 30 minutes, nothing showing up.

Does Anyone have any fixes for this issue?
Kodi-XBMC is a software program, media player and is user installed on supported hardware operating systems. There seems to be a lot of these android tv set-top boxes on the market and with a few exceptions, support should come from the manufacturer or distributor of these boxes, in many cases the software has been modified to the point that this forum and it's advice would be detrimental and could further complicate matters. It would seem that the box you have, does have some hardware issues (suspected heat problems), and in a lot of cases just a plain reset will help somewhat, keep your settings at default.

Your best remedy is with the distributor or the place that sold you this box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Things disapear0