AirPort Extreme and XBMC
Back when I was on 12.0 and iOS 5.0.2 I configured XBMC to read and access my 1tb hard drive that was connected to an AirPort Extreme Base Station.
I recently updated my Apple TV 2 to the latest jailbreakable software version of 5.3 and am trying to reconnect and setup of my XBMC 13.2 build but am having no luck adding the share to the AirPort Extreme disk. I've searched the forums for possible solution as well as googled and I've tried numerous SMB settings as well as AFP settings all with no luck in opening the stream or accessing the drive.

I know the drive is functioning properly because I also have aTVFlash Black on the Apple TV and I can access the drive through "Infuse" and stream media. Since last time I set it up was years ago and I did upgrade my router I can't for the life of me remember how I did it before. Although I can access the files through infuse, I just recently got the amazon fire tv and stick for other rooms and would like to be able to access the hard drive in XBMC on those devices as well.

Any suggestions would be great as I may be over looking something dumb.

Setup-----

AirPort Extreme AC 6th Gen
1tb newertech miniStack v3 via USB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirPort Extreme and XBMC0