• 15(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
Thanks for that! I kept trying to go through the Info menu where you also have a Change Artwork function, and didn't even think of the Context menu. Keep up the good work!
How can i add a custom category for global search on the Home screen? It is not listed under Program Add-Ons and I dont see an option for scripts.
(2015-04-01, 03:17)chaoticmaster Wrote: How can i add a custom category for global search on the Home screen? It is not listed under Program Add-Ons and I dont see an option for scripts.

Actually, if you have global search installed the Kodi logo in the home screen acts as a global search button.

If you still want it as a custom category, you can add the script as a favourite and add that favourite as a custom category.

I realized that it's currently not possible to add scripts as custom categories/submenus using the presets dialog. So I added an option for this in the Programs section. This will be available in the next update, and I will soon push it to my repo.
A new update is available. This update includes bugfixing and new features - some are described below. As usual, please report if you experience any bugs or have feature requests Smile

Rapier 7.3.8 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

CHANGELOG
Code:
7.3.8 (8-April-15)
- Fixed double images in Icon View for focused items.
- Updated language files from Transifex (thanks to alanwww1).
- Added skin setting in General to hide the top bar when idle (after 3 seconds).
- Added selectable scripts (in Programs) to the presets dialog when adding custom categories and submenus.
- Upgrade and design changes of OSD bookmarks dialog.
- Bugfixing of the movie information window when playing trailers windowed.
- Bugfixing of background images when scaled (improves quality).
- Added small wall view style for movies and tv shows with 5 x 14 posters.
- Updated kiosk mode for PVR windows.
- Updated Add-ons custom panel to display all video and music add-ons instead of 20 random add-ons.
- Added additional studio logos.
- Updated kiosk mode for add-on information window.
- Fixed aspect ratio for default icon in tv shows banner view.
- Positioning fixes for unwatched episodes overlay in tv shows banner view.
- Alignment fixes for buttons in PVR programme info dialog.
- Added genre label to PVR views (can be disabled in the view options).
- Bugfixing of navigation in top options menu bar (pictures and addon browser).

- Added small wall view style for movies and tv shows with 5 x 14 posters.

- Added skin setting in General to hide the top bar when idle (after 3 seconds).

- Upgrade and design changes of OSD bookmarks dialog.

- Updated Add-ons custom panel to display all video and music add-ons instead of 20 random add-ons.

ENJOY!
Great update as usual, can't find any faults or bugs and I'm out of ideas for feature requests at the moment Wink
Hi blondeshanks.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words.

Rapier really really needs support for script.extrendedinfo! Smile
Thanks for the update.

After the update I have lost my backgrounds.
Then I realized that I have not the option skin settings. While I have extended info script installed.
(2015-04-13, 09:47)wackid Wrote: Thanks for the update.

After the update I have lost my backgrounds.
Then I realized that I have not the option skin settings. While I have extended info script installed.

Hi wackid.

The skin settings are either a submenu of the settings category or in the top menu bar when entering the settings window.

From v7.3.8 Rapier handles background images a little different, which improves quality on scaled images.

Before, Kodi cached the background images. This means that you could set the images in the skin settings, remove them physically to another location and they would still appear in Kodi.

Now, no caching is done. This means, that if you have set the background images in the skin settings and at a later time moved them physically to a new location on your system, they will not appear anymore.

I bet that is what happened. Set the same background images yet again in the skin settings and let me know if that helped.
Hi Gade

I can't find the option to save or restore the settings. There is only the reset skin option.

I restored my backgrounds manually and indeed the original files were not there anymore.
(2015-04-13, 14:51)wackid Wrote: Hi Gade

I can't find the option to save or restore the settings. There is only the reset skin option.

I restored my backgrounds manually and indeed the original files were not there anymore.

You should not restore any settings.

You only need to set the backgrounds once again in the Skin Settings -> Backgrounds section. Or in the Home section for the custom category backgrounds.

Even if the path is already set for the backgrounds and if you see a preview image, you still need to set the background images if you have moved them to a new location.
Yes I know that. That's what I have did. The backgrounds are not the issue anymore.

In the wiki it says you can export and import skin settings. I don't have that option. Only reset skin. Which I have already pushed one time accidentally. Sad

Extendedscript from Phil65 is present on my machine.
Ah, glad you got the backgrounds sorted out.

I can see that I need to update the wiki for that section - I will do that asap.

The extended info script doesn't handle that function anymore. To enable these settings, you need to manually install the add-on script.toolbox: https://github.com/phil65/script.toolbox
Thanks man... That was the thing I was looking for...
Is there a way to get imdb rating in the lists as numbers (7.6) instead of stars?
Thanks for replying
(2015-04-15, 10:55)tuffno Wrote: Is there a way to get imdb rating in the lists as numbers (7.6) instead of stars?
Thanks for replying

Hi tuffno.

Yup, you bet Smile

Press left or up (depending on your chosen view) to go to the top options menu bar.

Click View Options and uncheck the button "Star Rating".
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2