Android how can I solve "External Player Active while playing" error- need easy steps
Exclamation 
Help! I'm new to this forum and I am a female, a tech-savvy momma of 1 and I love playing around with different things. I was playing around with our nodded or rooted AmazonTV my hubby bought from this guy and it was working fine. After installing chrome and Google play store on it. I noticed when I opened up the YouTube app from xbmc I get the "external player when active error. I just went crazy and uninstalled it. What is best build for me if I wanna side load it from my windows 7 PC to my Anazton TV device? Need help asap!! Thanks!
v14 beta (wiki) or SPMC (wiki).

See Amazon Fire TV (wiki) for details.
Thanks anyway Ned. I was able to find a YouTube video that showed me to do the installation and from your website you provided, I was able to install Kodi (formerly xbmc) to the better Gotham version. It looks way better now. I was going crazy installing my add-ons as well. It was first confusing when I watched the video but now I understand it, other than a regular side load install by simply typing in: adb connect yourfiretvipaddress, adb devices, and adb install commands in command prompt window. I was wondering what's the difference. Other than than that I got it installed flawlessly! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how can I solve "External Player Active while playing" error- need easy steps1