I have a question about the Ouya
Which version of this one do I select for the Ouya: Development Builds: Kodi 14.0 Code name “Helix” – beta3
Yes, install that version.
I got that but which one do I pick the arm or x86 and you do the beta or the nightly
ARM and Nightly
Thanks for your help

What went wrong I did put you said to put on a USB flash drive and it didn't install said something about couldn't pase the package or something like that
Still need some help here I couldn't install this on my Ouya
I download this here: Kodi - 20141124-ec361ca-master-Armenia-v7a.apk.meta4 and I get a pop up menu that says Complete Action Using: browser, certificate installer, edit access point, FDN list, HTML viewer, package installer, select contacts to import, XBMC and when you hit Certificate installer it doesn't do anything at all and when you hit Package installer you get this message every time: There was a problem parsing the package.
What could the problem be
(2014-11-24, 20:13)cooley76 Wrote: I download this here: Kodi - 20141124-ec361ca-master-Armenia-v7a.apk.meta4 and I get a pop up menu that says Complete Action Using: browser, certificate installer, edit access point, FDN list, HTML viewer, package installer, select contacts to import, XBMC and when you hit Certificate installer it doesn't do anything at all and when you hit Package installer you get this message every time: There was a problem parsing the package.

That's not an official package and you also downloaded the wrong file
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-11-24, 20:14)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-11-24, 20:13)cooley76 Wrote: I download this here: Kodi - 20141124-ec361ca-master-Armenia-v7a.apk.meta4 and I get a pop up menu that says Complete Action Using: browser, certificate installer, edit access point, FDN list, HTML viewer, package installer, select contacts to import, XBMC and when you hit Certificate installer it doesn't do anything at all and when you hit Package installer you get this message every time: There was a problem parsing the package.

That's not an official package and you also downloaded the wrong file

Ok then how do I find the official package
go to http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/ (these are linked on our download page below the stable builds section)
(2014-11-24, 21:36)da-anda Wrote: go to http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/ (these are linked on our download page below the stable builds section)

Well I have downloaded that and tried to install it on my Ouya and it still wouldn't let me install it
I got it installed now
I have another question after you has this installed and it has moved your TV shows and Movies to your favorites from Gotham 13 can you uninstall Gotham
yes, you can then uninstall Gotham.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I have a question about the Ouya0