Scan for new content not working properly
Hello to the world of Kodi. I have been using XBMC for years and just did the upgrade to Kodi a few weeks ago. Normally with XBMC I'd add a tv show to my server always naming it the same way. When I'd bring up XBMC the scan would start and the show would appear in both the recently added and under the main TV menu. It no longer does that. I can see the shows when I go to the Files section but they are not under the TV menu or in the recently added ribbon. Any ideas? End user here and not a developer so probably can't talk code lingo. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and perhaps something has changed and I need to redo a setting somewhere?

Thanks. Any help is appreciated.
debug log (wiki) when scanning library, and let us know the name of a show that doesn't scrape properly.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Be sure to also try "update library". If one isn't working then it might be related to that multi-path change thing.
It was American Horror Story. For some reason the last three episodes were showing up under files but weren't being added to the library. I was on Beta 3. I uninstalled completely and installed Beta 4 and everything is working now. Odd. But I'm good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scan for new content not working properly0