Pi - tuner not found
Hi, When trying to watch live TV on my pi I get "tuner not found" popping up.... I know that this isn't really the case though as watching the channel on another two laptops next to me works no problem... the channels are imported, guide appears no problem... top right I get a buffer 0% message also... I've got the mpeg2 decoder installed and that works fine for video play back - including recorded programs from nPVR.... any ideas?
Thanks,
John
If it's working for you on your laptops, but not the Pi, then I'm assuming it's something Pi specific. I don't really know much about these devices, but maybe the xbmc.log (with debug logging enabled) would tell us something useful.
I'm having the same exact issue as Haverer2.

My Setup:

Raspberry PI Model B
Addon: NextPVR Client
PVR Server: NextPVR on windows machine

I can view live TV, record, see the TV Guide within the NextPVR client (not the add-on) on the server. The RPI gets the EPG and channel information without any issue but when you select a channel XBMC displays a message saying "NextPVR PVR Client - Tuner Not Available".

I enabled the debugging log file repeated the steps above then checked the xbmc.log and it here's what I get:

ERROR: COMXPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/5.pvr]

Any help or suggestions would be great, I'd really like to get this thing fully working.

//Nuno

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pi - tuner not found0