Aeon MQ5 - Flags for Sets
I tried this question out in the Aeon MQ forum, but was advised this may be a more appropriate forum to get some help.

I'm looking to add some flags for VideoExtras support to my ViewsRightList.xml view for Aeon MQ5. I've been successful in adding an overlay for movies in general, both the focused and unfocused listings, but set listings are a little borked.

For example:
  • I have 2 Guns, with extras. Focused shows an extra overlay, unfocused shows an extra overlay
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious has no extras. Focused & unfocused show no overlay.
  • The Back to the Future Collection, which has three movies in the set, and no extras - has an extra overlay on focused & unfocused, but no overlay on the individual movies in the set.
  • If I put an extra on the first movie in the collection, the status does not change. Collection will still show overlays, but the individual movies will not.

This is what my library looks like(note, the collection does not have any extras in it):

Up to this point, I'm confident enough that i've modified the xml in the correct locations for non-set movies. But I'm unsure of where in the script I should look at modifying sets. Even further to that point, are set listings even handled by the xml, or is it a different xml that handles the set listings?

Thanks for the help!
(2014-11-25, 00:03)fubar013 Wrote: I tried this question out in the Aeon MQ forum, but was advised this may be a more appropriate forum to get some help.

I'm looking to add some flags for VideoExtras support to my ViewsRightList.xml view for Aeon MQ5. I've been successful in adding an overlay for movies in general, both the focused and unfocused listings, but set listings are a little borked.

For example:
  • I have 2 Guns, with extras. Focused shows an extra overlay, unfocused shows an extra overlay
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious has no extras. Focused & unfocused show no overlay.
  • The Back to the Future Collection, which has three movies in the set, and no extras - has an extra overlay on focused & unfocused, but no overlay on the individual movies in the set.
  • If I put an extra on the first movie in the collection, the status does not change. Collection will still show overlays, but the individual movies will not.

This is what my library looks like(note, the collection does not have any extras in it):

Up to this point, I'm confident enough that i've modified the xml in the correct locations for non-set movies. But I'm unsure of where in the script I should look at modifying sets. Even further to that point, are set listings even handled by the xml, or is it a different xml that handles the set listings?

Thanks for the help!

This is skin-specific (you need someone who knows the code) so the corresponding skin subforum is more suited than dev area.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
....yeah, see, that's what i figured, and was directed here for help on "skinning techniques"...
(2014-11-25, 00:11)fubar013 Wrote: ....yeah, see, that's what i figured, and was directed here for help on "skinning techniques"...

then the person who told you that was wrong. Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 - Flags for Sets0