Kodi skin status?
Awesome news guys!

I've been using the development version on my Rpi2 but the menus are very slow/laggy.
Is there any tips & tricks to optimize this locally, or will it require code changes?
B&W DM683 - B&W HTM62 - Onkyo TX-NR616 - Samsung UE55ES7005 - OpenElec @ Raspberry Pi2 - Synology DS212 - PlayStation 4
RPi2 should not lag in the menus at all.
Do you experience lagginess in Confluence as well ?
My absolute favorite feature of Neon is the Now Playing window is always visible. Depending on where you are in Kodi, it appears in different areas of the screen and it is always visible.

Are there other skins that have this same feature? One that might offer more user Home Screen customizations?
(2015-03-15, 20:22)Kib Wrote: RPi2 should not lag in the menus at all.

Confluence is very smooth.
I've been using a development version of Neon - going to update to the official repo one when I come around to it and report back if the lag is still there.
B&W DM683 - B&W HTM62 - Onkyo TX-NR616 - Samsung UE55ES7005 - OpenElec @ Raspberry Pi2 - Synology DS212 - PlayStation 4
(2015-03-16, 08:55)dknudsen Wrote:
(2015-03-15, 20:22)Kib Wrote: RPi2 should not lag in the menus at all.

Confluence is very smooth.
I've been using a development version of Neon - going to update to the official repo one when I come around to it and report back if the lag is still there.

Tried the official version yesterday with same result.
Confluence is smooth, Neon is slow and laggish.
If you think it could be usefull, I could record a small video?
Sure, I'll take a look if you want to post a video.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi skin status?0