HELP!
Exclamation 
hi i'm really new to this type of programming and i don't know coding or anything relating to this....i'm currently overseas (military) and having DLNA capability on my macbook to my Sony is the best this closest to cable. the day before yesterday XBMC was running smoothly and streaming all my videos and movies. yesterday after the app had to force close for some odd reason it wouldn't open back up. i removed then reinstalled the app and the same thing happened. i've tried other DLNA programs but none transmit to my Sony without me knowing codes which i don't have the time or the patience to learn. i was also having a few issues with OS X yosimite in java so i wiped my whole hard drive and started it again. once i reinstalled XBMC it started saying it couldn't connect to a server or anything and my sony isn't able to pick it up at all. and researching the add-ons i would have to do coding for this too.....i would really like this app to work again where all i had to do was just open it and connect. please help!

Macbook Pro Retina 15" OS X 10.10.1
connection issues to Sony Bravia DLNA

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP!0