Android ZIDOO X9,A new Android tv box,4K*2K,HEVC,PVR,KODI,MSTAR 9180,
(2014-12-27, 12:38)Martijn Wrote: Does this thing use some custom made XBMC/Kodi version? If so let us see the source code as required by GPL

Thanks,We will open the xbmc for mstar source code as required by GPL next week.
(2014-12-27, 16:20)mirror88 Wrote:
(2014-12-27, 12:38)Martijn Wrote: Does this thing use some custom made XBMC/Kodi version? If so let us see the source code as required by GPL

Thanks,We will open the xbmc for mstar source code as required by GPL next week.

Thank you. Doing so is both good for the GPL requirements and also because it makes a very positive impression on our users and the Kodi project :)
The new fireware v1.0.2.5 for X9
X9 1.0.2.5 update list

System Update List:

1. Add the function of Bluetooth connects automatically after power on.
2. Smooth the dtshdma audio of Blu-ray 3d movie
3. Smooth truehd track occasionally
4. Modify the error problem of video interface when 4K output or inserting HDMI OUT line
5. Add the flip function of Remote key

Software update list :

1.The APK still shows recommended data even doesn't get into the network.
2. Data keeps updated after the recommended data changed.
3. Add the dragging function of UI mouse
4. Optimize the font styles
5. Modify the error indicator problem when inserted USB devices.

Record screen:

1. Modify display styles of setting appointment time, change into specific time
2. Optimize UI disappears automatically when deleting appointment or recorded files
3. Optimize setting the accuracy of video length

File Manager:

1. Optimize SD also can display by press Up to unload
2. Add the function of circulation list
3. Add a key to flip

Music Player:

1. Optimize the accuracy of translation from the "Unknown" language

Picture Manager:

1. Optimize swithcing pirtures around when view pictures from file manager
2. Optimize the clarity when flashing
3. Modify the display position of UI
4. Optimize recycling of picture memory
5. Modify the memory overflows for some larger pictures

OTA Update:

1. Revise the APK
2. speeds download
3. more reasonable designature for UI
4. Support background download
5. Download from breakpoint automatically
6. Support local upgrade and background replication
7. View update blogs of 6 nearest versions

Video Player:

1. Optimize the continued saved function of ISO/BDMV
2. Localmm keeps on running when the system language switchs to others,like Russian
3. Delete the repeat function of the loop mode playlist options
4. Modify track after swithing track or video fast- forward.
5. Modify the problem of forward/back, when play/pause pressing around the key.
6. Optimize the display dimension when playing 3D
7. Optimize the unfull dimension when playing 3D-2D video
8. LocalMM keeps running when switching into cycle mode
9. After selecting track, maintain the selected track when re- enter the menu
10. Modify default display when inscribed caption
I'm having terrible issues with this box during my testing. I've updated to the latest firmware, Trying to watch any video via the inbuilt explorer just gives me the error message that "LocalMM" has crashed. I've tried to contact Customer Support but haven't got any response and it has been days.

Also, there seems to be no built-in way to take screenshots and wifi download speed is really slow over LAN
(2015-01-25, 07:13)Darkscythe Wrote: I'm having terrible issues with this box during my testing. I've updated to the latest firmware, Trying to watch any video via the inbuilt explorer just gives me the error message that "LocalMM" has crashed. I've tried to contact Customer Support but haven't got any response and it has been days.

Also, there seems to be no built-in way to take screenshots and wifi download speed is really slow over LAN

HI,Please contact me,my Email:[email protected]
(2015-01-25, 07:13)Darkscythe Wrote: I'm having terrible issues with this box during my testing. I've updated to the latest firmware, Trying to watch any video via the inbuilt explorer just gives me the error message that "LocalMM" has crashed. I've tried to contact Customer Support but haven't got any response and it has been days.

First,we are really sorry for late reply cause we are on weekend
Please kindly advise which language did you setting of the system
please reply to us soon,we will try our best to solve this issue for you soon
In the next two months,we will launch two competitive and fabulous products. One is Android Box with DVB T2 which will completely redefine the android box+T2 conception ,like AMLOGIC MX,it is compatible with DVB parts very well and designed with wonderful experience UI,its price will be also very good for marketing, Zidoo will be the only one supplier of Turn key! The other is ANDROID BOX, which is the first one of Framework with 64Bit A53 quad-core ARM. It might be dobule systems both UBUNTU and ANDROID L

ZIDOO D1 Android box + DVB T2 user interface
(2015-02-03, 16:55)mirror88 Wrote: In the next two months,we will launch two competitive and fabulous products. One is Android Box with DVB T2 which will completely redefine the android box+T2 conception ,like AMLOGIC MX,it is compatible with DVB parts very well and designed with wonderful experience UI,its price will be also very good for marketing, Zidoo will be the only one supplier of Turn key! The other is ANDROID BOX, which is the first one of Framework with 64Bit A53 quad-core ARM. It might be dobule systems both UBUNTU and ANDROID L

ZIDOO D1 Android box + DVB T2 user interface
What does that do that WeTek Play does not already do? http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=112

http://www.wetekforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=129
Wetek is only Dual Core.I think Zidoo will go for Amlogic S805 Quad Core+T2.Wetek have very,very high price based on his cpu.
For me zidoo x9 has the best quality video output, but need 1080p24 and autoframe rate sync.
Also need a separate video recording app that works.
(2015-02-14, 22:52)netvlada Wrote: Wetek is only Dual Core.I think Zidoo will go for Amlogic S805 Quad Core+T2.Wetek have very,very high price based on his cpu.

WeTek Play have Hybrid tuner which support DVB-C/T/T2 in one tuner, plus there is also DVB-S2 (2 x DVB-S2) Tuner, ATSC and so on. Now days, AMLogic is very well supported in both Kodi and OpenELEC, thanks to many devs such as davilla, codesnake and companies as Pivos and WeTek. Well price is not only HW, but also great support.
Wetek play expensive? high price? for GMS licensed device, tuner plug and play, only Android Box beside Google Nexus Player that have proper DRM working so all apps depending on DRM work flawlessly including HBo Go and so on. Btw. WeTek Play also comes with AirMouse RCU which is very handy and nice to control device...

PLUS all sources available, support to community ...
Hello,

While PIP mode is enabled on this device, does the TV still have sound?

If yes, is the sound coming from the main screen or the PIP screen? Can you choose if you want the sound to come from the main or the PIP screen?

Thank You

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X9,A new Android tv box,4K*2K,HEVC,PVR,KODI,MSTAR 9180,2